Season 4 Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Devs went full retard...... You never go full retard.

2. Lmfao you can't even say re.tard

3. Where are the normal clan wars?

4. Dear Devs

Thats a slap in the Face of all who worked Hard for their bfa.
    Cant use in primal ... Nearly useless at indi when lb 1-40war.

Whats with the KAW Roadmap?
    Nothing Happens since S3!!!
    Only Thing are Some New EBs or Events but nothing like Warcrystals, pvp, better matchup

KAW is getting more and more Boring and only changes you made make it worse!

BUT THX DEVS
    Will Not War or spend Money anymore!!!
    THX 4 Saving my Money!

A really angry Customer!!!

PS: But devs will ignore their p(l)ayers like always

5. S4!!! Bring it on!! I love that I don't get to lose my war medals coz of some inactive in indy wars 

6. Considering you've made bfe and Bfa useless how about letting us change our builds for free so we can counter act this seems only fair as you've screwed us once again

7. This is terrible like many have said indy wars full of a ton and I mean tons of noobs that the only way to use 2-4 years of warring and tons of money on for xtals comes down to pwars that don't even include them not impressed devs but not surprised either

8. Why are they releasing equipment from the same slots as S3?

9. Another thing how can you devs even live with yourselves u got sooo much money from people in last three seasons but thoose people who did all of that everything they payed for goes to nothing

10. Well it does eliminate the sh... Now I'm frantically raising the funds to do a nearly hlbc PS conversion in time for s4

11. Devs you best get your **** together. Judging by active topics, you gonna have a riot on your hands

12. I like many players have spent a lot of time and money to get to where we are and to be ready for s4. You making such a decision to completely remove clan wars (classic wars) surely shows you have no appreciation to people that have played this game for years.

No support for your s4, unless we get classic wars back. If you really want to change things maybe consider bigger roasters or 2 hour wars but completely removing them and including primal wars, you should consider stopping any more eb drops or even item hunts as it seems it's a waste of time.

Get your act together

13. No support

14. Ok listen up, if your not gonna make roster for primal smaller permantently, at leaat for some wars, or mabye in test week run an 11, then 20 and see the participation difference, right now all i see there is 1-2 clan winning all their primal wars (dotb) in particular, and a 50/50 chance in indy

15. You can't have picked a better or quicker way to alienate your LB (your biggest customers). You take their loyalty for granted but this may be a step too far.

To introduce Primals so recently and make them the only way you can war with your clan mates is another error. Can't understand if you want to pursue this why not make individual wars also include Primal wars.

I've seen many threads over recent years by big players (many of then LB), Res One being the biggest I can recall offhand who have quit the game as you bring in new improvements.

You bring in trials and conclude without ever testing the outcome with your customer base who you take for granted at your perill.

I'm not sure where KaW is going. The EE wars were great fun in season 1 but since then you haven't coped with the inevitable manipulations you allowed in your own game.

Please review your schedule / proposals for season 4 and please take into account the feedback.

Good luck KaW and to all of us

16. Support to obesa exactly my thoughts too.

17. I personally prefer warring with people I know, so not a fan of individual wars.
    Even though I won every primal war I did, would be nice to have a couple of normal clan wars.
    Other than that it looks ok

18. Glad ur a 1 man Primal war machine

Who needs teammates

19. Devs,

How about let ppls can drop allies / sell buildings with 100% golds refund, so they can rebuilt their buildings for primal wars. After season $, let us sell buidings with 100% golds refund again.

You want fair matchs for most ppls ? This is farily for all ppls who work hard in BFA or EBs, EEs.

Your suddently war rules changed just make some lucky tower tanks happy.

20. Couldn't say "My clan" as I wasn't in the same clan every war lol