Season 4 Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Wow, you're actually going through with this crap. What a joke. Primal wars completely suck and individual wars are are all about who gets the bigger LB. I did 4 ind wars last weekend and went 1-3. The 3 losses were against donno, cella, and laoda. The one win was with Laoda.

I didn't buy any seals for your HTE promo and didn't burn near as many xtals as I would have.

I'm boycotting week 1 and I'd suggest the rest of the LB do the same. If everyone is really as outraged as they claim, stop buying seals and xtals for a week.

Just like with hit ratio, Ata invested time and resources in these new changes. They are going to shove it down our throats even if it sucks unless the player base sends a strong message to their revenue. If everyone keeps buying, they take that as an admission of acceptance.

2. LB whining because they can't automatically win wars?

And how are they going to refresh their EE without being able to stack an oversized roster with a 100% no match rate! The horror!

You are still a huge leaderboard player that can whoop almost anyone's ass in the game other than EE wars. Did people not climb LB before EE wars?

3. You had enough for 4 wars a day with the number of sign ups for prim wars good luck Devs I'm out you killed EE wars you dumb ass and you can't even see it I mean waring for equipment that you can't even use noobs 

4. So... Will devs hold up and honor their word. Going on S4... Still no way of EARNING Xtals! Well... Let's squeeze that ability in fellas.

5. I wish war xtal can be brought by gold and to war u need at least 1 war xtal to war. So there will be no more free ee for those never xtal or just hit once and twice for the whole war

6. Ill just wait. They'll just release S4 equip/banner later. That way I dont have to stress.

7. S4 banner will be available in 2016 for 10,000 mithril

8. Support. Everyone can still use equipment and allies in wars. you just won't be able to stack a roster no matter what you do individual or primal wars. I personally like a challenge. anything easily earned isn't usually worth having. that said enjoy s4 everybody hope to see you on the field. ;)

9. Not all LB stack rosters Terra. I didn't get close to 50 rancor last season, but I enjoyed using my bfa/bfe and building my kingdom to support my bfa. I feel really bad for some of the other LB that flat out won't be able to do primal wars. With the current building prices, it's a complete waste to change builds.

10. Season 4 at Kingdom at war ( naked version )
    Kids not allow too many naked people

11. Wow crazy turn of events. Even though primal wars are an amazing thing for my clan and I, I would like to see some clan wars. Ill war either way, but could we please lower roster size so that more clans can participate.

12. Thank god the medals don't demote !!! Thanks Devs.

13. I told all u sh this was coming when I suggested sh free Sunday, lol, but u guys weren't even cool with giving mids one day to war. Now the shoe is one the other foot. U can use your shiny stuff vs people your size, or war the big boys without. Karma is a u know what. Maybe we can have clan war Sundays for u guys to stack while the rest of us watch football.

14. And I also aggree with sylver about roster size. Make it 11, 15

15. So who wants some free attack bfe? Useless to me now! :)

16. Also make more KO type wars besides advantage, classic, random,

17. Didn't earn it anyway