How to minimize Clan Ads in WC

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by King-Arthurs-Corp, Aug 21, 2014.

1. There will be ab extra feature added to the Search function. It will say "Type in the Epic Battle you are looking for." You typevin the Epic Battle and all the Clans running that Epic Battle will show. You decide what clan you want to join.

More Details:
    - Clans will be arranged in time;
    (This means clans close to finishing the Epic Battle Time Limit will be first, and clans who are not will be lower in the roster)

- It will also show what Phase the Epic Battle is at.

- Clan administrator could post help, and it will show up in the Roster.

2. #SaidBefore.

But what if they don't know what EB they want...

3. Everyone knows what Epic Battle they want to accomplish. If they don't there are plenty of Epic Battle Guides out there.

4. If rather newly started ebs

If a clan can't do a epic then let them fail it, they need to grow to that level not ask wc for help, all the time.

Cruel it maybe but hey not like my starter clan was like that, before you ask it died because it kept on needing help from wc and mercs.

What I'm saying is you can't stop ads or reduce them, people see it as a place where many view, only way to get more people talking is to remove the speakers or increase speaker regen, so people can freely talk making it seem like less ads.

5. It may not stop ads, but it would make it easier for people to search for an specific Epic Battle.

6. I have never looked in wc for an eb.

7. I was more interested the the blue to black fade than your post wolf, but yeah I agree.

8. Plus there are merc walls that people could go to if they need the help. There are quite a few merc clans out there that I know of.