End HTE

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by TERRA, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Keep HTE but stop the buying of seals simples 

2. Yea I know what inflation is. I pump my tires up all the time.

3. Instead of increasing all building costs and EB rewards, why not just reduce HTE?

4. totally agree - HTE ruin this game

5. Terra u are selfish and don't want people to grow

6. No support, let the devs have a dump truck full of money.

7. Remove hf and Terra and we can remove hte

8. ~(^.^)~ Bumpity bump bump.

9. I don't get how devs have anything to do with inflation ?

The buildings are matched to the amount people make, people can make 100-200bil easy that's few upgrades a day.

Only inflation is the players fault with allies and nothing going to pots to farm anyone with

10. Suggestion, to support one of terras ideas for once. Just to show I'm not entirely on devs side.
    1. Remove seals from market
    2. Remove HTE from eb list.
    3. HTE becomes the new promo, appearing every few weeks or months with varying degrees of plunder bonuses.
    This will satisfy the greeders, (That word is patent pending) and keep inflation regulated. Although the revenue will simply switch to xstals, and then the people that buy seals will still fall far ahead of the competition. Meaning nothing will be accomplished, HTE being removed will solve nothing, (except the clan loyalty issue) and we're right back in forums for the "remove xstals" thread.
    Happy kawing, Cas out.

11. That's precisely what we're trying to remove. Clan disloyalty. Xtals have been around for ages and no problems have been arised from that. Plus, xtals can be earned through quests or devs can give them on holidays.

12. That is the basis of my idea. By making it an event idea, people will find homes and hunt for seals there. They'll still drop from their usual ebs, and drops will be the only way to get them. This promotes xstals during the promo, and clan loyalty. HTE clans will all die out during the periods between promos, possibly resurfacing just during promo times. Both sides of this argument achieve what they are wanting

13. I meant something else when I typed out "by making it an event idea", but for the life of me I can't rememeber what.

14. And devs still get their cash.

15. #endthisthread