End HTE

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by TERRA, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Support to end HTE. Personally I think the Devs are just making money off this. It destroys the aspect of the game for many.

2. I agree OP. HTE is ruining an otherwise enjoyable game!

3. #dawg4444 great idea!

4. Support to terra and the end of the promo hte.

Hte bring in alow of cash for kawers and kaw alike, but it makes non-pay players and the pay players have a giant gap.

A hte player would grow 3x faster than a normal player. It also though makes non-pay players quit the game also losing revenue.

If I joined kaw and I couldn't keep up I would quit.

5. No support
    Anything written by terra I typically make no sense of and become totally disattached to what i was reading, losing all interest in what im doing currently. I find myself scrolling past their nonsense and wondering why such a person bothers to spend such useless energy decrying a free game.
    No seriously. Noone else has this effect on me in kaw, in all the time ive played this game.
    Dam im bored.
    What was the question again?

6. Wow no support bad idea

7. TERRA, I partially support. Saying that, and knowing HTE promotes greed at it's base, this game, like many others, are nothing more than true reflections of RL and people. I doubt HTE will ever go away (or if it does, another EB will replace it) and mirror how people behave in the world of KAW and RL.

Just some thoughts....same as many of you are thinking as well. :roll: :shock: :?

8. o_O obviously bumb ;(

9. No support if you don't want to spend money that's your choice don't cry about it.

10. HTE keeps kaw alive! belive it or not its all about the business  nobody force u to pay

11. No support. We need the gold to keep up with inflation. Perhaps a idea of increasing gold from all ebs would be a better idea. Kaw is a journey that does not matter how long takes to grow. People focus on the negative. But the amount of gold hte makes is pretty good.

12. "We need more gold to keep up with inflation"

Do you know how inflation works?

13. We should just end every eb.

14. That would never happen and is a terrible idea

15. Maybe we should make every eb x3 and then tripple the amount of plunder of building and lands.