To all Omets

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nikki-SE, Aug 20, 2014.

1. SE has declared war on all OMETS.. The 30 something in clan plus those found hiding other places.

SE is the only clan hitting OMETS. They don't need any help. They do so with full Apoc backing and support. Apoc is sitting on the bench.. Ready to be tagged in for anyone else who wants to get involved

2.  Please tag me!

3. Support to my SE family.  ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ ✯☠CƦ/ҜøɫƑƎ/ŦṨ/₩ØG/ᎦᎬ/ĦᎥŦ/₩λƦŁØƦ☠✯

4. Guys, let them think they know what they are talking about. Like we dont know what we are doing. Its kind of amusing 

5. What are we doing?

6. Why do apoc members post "support <crapload of clans no one cares about> on this thread… ofc you support your own family -.- idiotas

7. What's wrong with the omets?

8. Nice thread mario 

9. Seems like i came back in time for the extermination(?) or the omets. Had one of them farm me before, glad their being hunted down finally.

10. @Crack, why do you post on a thread with a comment that has nothing to do with overall theme? Noob  

11. I reply to stuff that is posted here bby :*

12. I agree with crack.. Apoc write " support" on everything.. I bet they support feedback button and there own walls... Idiots
    support ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Ậ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻
    ✯☠CƦ/ҜøɫƑƎ/ŦṨ/₩ØG/ᎦᎬ/ĦᎥŦ/₩λƦŁØƦ☠✯

13. Also, posting support adds even less to the thread, oh look, i am supporting my alliance, im cool.

14. I support haters on this thread. It gives us someone to laugh at. Cheers haters 

SUPPORT

15. Crac whatever is a pure spy with allies and around GMT tz sleep time pm me for strip I'll dump a few xstals

16. LOL. WAIT!

You're saying that there are still omets and they are still relevant? :lol:

This is 2014. Do you realize that OP?

17. So many attention starved folks posting on this thread.

18. Don't know what everyone's so upset about, omelettes taste awesome.. I support Omelette's of all variety. .

19. Miss Farr jealous cos he couldn't join us lol

20. Oh look, a bird sitting in a tree

support ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Ậ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻
    ✯☠CƦ/ҜøɫƑƎ/ŦṨ/₩ØG/ᎦᎬ/ĦᎥŦ/₩λƦŁØƦ☠✯