1. I've been wondering over and over about how I can get more banner materials and only way is I think that the developers make it drop from hte! I don't know how u guys but war cost too much to finance from free ebs so only way if I want to be fit that still purchase sod and keep doing hte. But no banner materials. There was an awesome event with the skulls and seems like there will be an other with the wolf idea what I'm strongly support as hte fun. Seems like those banners gonna be same good as skulls things and keeps enjoy the game to those whine weren't much active while that event was on. HTE must drop banner materials as its slowly emptying my thick vollet. I want to ug banner b4 it's get empty already. Really I just can't be ass to do other ebs bcoz of the lack of gold also eqp aren't bringin on highlights my interests bcoz of approaching s4 and also war eqp that u can purchase In market place. So devs I beg u please help us "HTE" funs and make it drop that pretty cool staffs from our favourite eb. Thank you :)

2. Rotwb is should be drop as well banner materials. No no enchant banner materials. But a lot of that!!!!

3. Also, please use paragraphs. It's easier to read that way.

4. Hte drops enough crap already

5. There are FREE ebs that drop banner materials. So do a little searching and you'll find them.

6. No support to rowb. Its just too quick n easy. Full support to hte dropping banner stuff

7. Support 

8. I support the use of grammar and paragraphs

9. You mentioned my alter ego now you must die :evil:

10. WOOO SUPPORT IM LAZY AND WANT MORE CRAP FROM HTE

11. Tldr. I know what your talking about and don't support. Banners are one of the few reasons other clans that don't run hte survive