To all Omets

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nikki-SE, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Omar you gettin roasted like some beef over there m8

2. Perseus 12/12 stl p and 0

3. Saying as i was involved with this... I like the omets, it wasnt my fight but i doubt se alone will destroy omets, maybe hurt but not destroy, they are very resilient

4. LMAO

End of message. Naaaa F that....

Let me think... if your posting in forums instead of having your enemy asking for a CF in the forums this means what????

When we post a request for CF then you know that they are winning

But the more a clan posts, the more you know they have to spin the facts.

BTW if anyone wants to see what started this war, to make sure we stick by our 3 rules of NEVER hitting first please let me know and I'll show you SS.

We don't care about your posts, we want to make sure everyone knows OMETs all without exception follow our 3 rules and this you can count upon.

But if any of you trolls care about an osw....

OMG we are losing...

They are killing us....

We are being overwhelmed by their awesomeness...

I have been stripped of all my allies and am on the verge of crying.....

Please please please forgive us poor OMETs we can not compete against Sparta - look at us there are only 32 of us against a group of clans of 600 members.

We have no chance...

But this causes me to ask the question.... I have no idea why they are concerned enough about us to write a post on the forum.

OMETETOTCHLI DO NOT POST ANY RESPONSE TO ANY FURTHER POSTS -

OMETs run and hide

Our mighty enemies have us..

We are beaten and we should know it.

How can 30 OMETs fight against this onslaught?

We need to know when we are beat.

Wait? Remember, any OMETs reading this remember you don't exist, you are my alt, so you have no ability to quit because you don't exist.

5. Ometception

6. Best forum post ive read in awhile ^ thats why i respect omets. They dont talk **** or brag for the most part.

7. He just ****** my mind so hard. Step 1: Confuse and disorientate the enemy by making them think they're in the movie Inception.

8. That was deep

9. Respect  btw I didn't steal Perseus he to 

10. Why do u think all omets are a form of same name, its like barcodes

11. @TEPOZTECAT
    Bypass

12. They have the same name so as to confuse you in war. Similar to what worms did in EE.

13. No support... there are no pictures of burning aztecs anywhere on this thread. Lame

14. SUPPORT MY SE PEPS! Apoc4Lyfe!

15. Roland made me laugh  he does have a point, very low effort thread

16. Yes they were very resilient. Weren't you fighting on their behalf? And you asked for a CF right? I hope the rest of their warriors are resilient as well.

17. By the looks of it an Omet got a contract on a SE member and they took it but others interfered with the contract. That really just shows that your member can't take care of himself/herself.

18. im confused from tepo post...