Scroll Drop Rates Increased

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Does anyone have the Dragon minion maxed? I'd like to see one..

2. Please correct the scroll drops so that once you've enchanted a relic, you no longer receive scrolls for that relic. Please make it so if you get a random scroll drop, its for equipment that needs to be enchanted, or allow us to sell the scroll or give it to another account.

3. @Saturn

Someone posted a thread complaining about stats. It has like 12 mill defense and like 8 mill spy defense then the attack is like 2-3 each

4. Increase from 1 a yr to too woo ******* hoo --

5. Scrolls? Scrolls...hmmm...lets look. Eggs, I remember those...feathers...Oyeah...assorted insects...note to self (spray KaW closet)...psion things...(need another 2,300 of those, maybe by 2016)......Bloodwood, banner stuff...2 SCROLLS, here they are!...errr...those things drop once every six months after a 14 hour EB...puts em back in KaW closet..slams door.

6. Do you mean decreased?

7. Scroll drops increased, what drugs are you on KaW?

8. Been doing b2b SS TS and have received 1 talon scroll. Da FAQ

9. What's a scroll and how do you use it??

10. @kaw_community or any dev
    Once we've enchanted one of the relics we shouldn't be able to earn the scrolls that is not needed anymore, be able to exchange scrolls for different scrolls, or sell scrolls for aqua, inferno, or gold.

11. Our clan runs TS several times a day . Ive noticed no increase in drops . Didnt you increase them once already. 90 Ppl n average 6 drops . Thats not a increase

12. Scroll drops are worse now then ever . You have a better opportunity to wait for an event and hunt new equips from an event.

13. I got 5 scrolls in a week of b2b SS before the increase.... 0 since.... Lol

14. Hallelujah!

Unfortunately, something every 3rd grader knows is that Y x 0, where 'Y' can stand for any number- including infinity, including the new multiplier bonus for scrolls- is still 0.

15. No, but seriously devs, thanks! I did b2b ts for two weeks and only got one scroll drop!! This is a highly appreciated update!

16. This is the funniest thing I've seen in a while...

Thanks for the giggle, it's nice to see the devs still have a sense of humour

17. Cmon Kaw Community.
    How about you stop this thread becoming 50 pages of complaints and really increase the scroll drop rates instead of just teasing us with a forum thread claiming you did it.

18. And I thought will Ferrell was a funny comedian...Kaw_community is hilarious

19. Well in total so far i have 2 boot scrolls n 1 each of the others, and im still not getting more, please dont advertise an increase until tgey r increased

20. I think the Devs may have decreased scroll rates by mistake 