The End of the Hive Approaches

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Im glad you increased it. Thnx. It made all the difference for me. I got 10 instead of 5 psion. Wish i new what it was like to get larger drops.

2. With the previous events only relying on activity and not on luck, we had haters complaining that bigs get bigger, and even increase their BFE. This time, clans able to organize ebs for their small and growing accounts could manage to let a bunch of rings rain on their recruits.

Ofc, as those accounts grow, they will outgrow their own equip. It was not as bad as it is made in this thread. It needed a lot of people sacrificing their growth for the team. Hey, next time just do not participate and grow tons of gold, and laugh about all the others at your size you will outgrow. Or help your small clan mates to receive drops that make them hit their growing ebs with less or no pots.

((Hey Kaw: The plunder really was .....))

And yes, good when it is over.

3. When does Psion stop dropping ?

4. I had 1000 psion and no swarm ring... What even

5. Finally this event is ending

6. Haha ass kissers are now butt hurt. So funny. Once again I will say free minds do free things including voice distaste of what is distasteful.while followers blindly follow with no regard to logic. Great to see those step up and voice their distaste for this event. After all if you realized you made a mistake you can correct it. Hold on to ignorance buy ignoring the fact 80% of the community hated promo.so a= admit fault= grow learn become better. B = deny reality= stay ignorant. Sadly I don't think b is a option for Debs or the I don't like thinking for myself and will defend ignorance regardless of validity group.

7. so the pis on increased did it???? for some maybe. Another fine effort. Can't see much reason to stay here

8. @Kaw_Community can you please remove the attack pots "Emerald Hornets" on me or allow me to sell it for free or whatever cost. Please i dont need it but i want to get rid of it,

9. Increase ??? 5->10 ??? I steel receive 5 why???

10. How will i get my 3 rings max level, if i keep getting only 5 psion per hive eb....

11. Same, only get 5 or sometime none..

12. Eb sucked, only have 1 swarm in hopes I can get the rare psion drop to upgrade ring to lvl 8 and stuck with 700 useless hornets, all the while everyone who bought seals during this event, got scammed again.

13. All I want is inferno. You guys can keep your damn promos and useless equip. Just give me flipping inferno and stop giving me aqua.

14. I'm here Serenity, but there's only so much of me.

15. ^

16. Lol thanks Inferno

17. I still think its problematic That people not using swarms untill now can go psion hunting in hive ebs while us who used swarms while event lasted r stuck with the psion level unless we do hte.This is rewarding selfish behaviur letting other people drop swarms but still do hives. Now people who didnt use hornets while event lasted can get nonstop hives.

18. i have 11000 hornets left wasnt able to get a swarm for a while now

19. I think it would be a fair (effort based) tweak for the devs to give 5-10 psion in the future for winning ee (along with the mith drops) ... It would take alot of wins to finish upgrading rings but at least there would be a way to gradually get them to level 10 rather than being stuck in between