Upcoming War Signup Changes

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Alot better. It was annoying as hell sitting around for 2 hours

2. Lol it takes me 5 minutes to decide on strategy, less wait is a lot better

3. i like the change in every aspects great job devs  altho i cant war much  

4. you are lucky then... :?

cast 34, win and get #2 in plunder --> receive 9 mith

5. Ps u don't use many pots and none in defense u lose half ur total actions because of no troops so ur slice of the mith pie is only based on ur 14 mith that they refund and ur spy attack pots used .. Which let's face it u don't get many actions in ee wars normally and only at best 1/5 the pots used as a normal build

That's why ur mith payout sucks

6. The only refund the first 4 attack mith spells .. I'm guessing u didn't cast the troop ones at all so 9 was ur refund for the two spy ones and u never used enough pots to even equal 1 mith bar

Out of the total pot ur clan accûmulated

7. Lol watch. Hopefully they see it and adjust

8. Refund applies to lost war; I'm talking about win. Also in many of the past non-primal wars i cast 1+6 spy spells and always got back close to 20-30 on win.... this time i casted 34 after the "cast mith" notice

Wrong again. I did the following full pots actions:
    assa - 21/36
    scouts - 2/2
    steals- 12/13
    and ended up with ~17% of the total clan plunder for this war (#2 WR)

As far as my math goes that adds up to more than enough for better than 9 mith payout but logic is not commonly used these days in the KaW changes so maybe I am wrong.

(if someone wants to double check my "math" ;-) go to
    war #13: --nO-WtF-RemOrse-- vs We Will RP U

9. I was talking about a win as well ... The intial mith refunded for casting only applies to the first 4 spells ... U get that refunded when u win a war as part of ur pay out

The plunder u earn has nothing to do with mith payout it's actions costing or using pots that effect the return ... U use no pots in def or spy def my guess .. U also use no pots for troop attack .. Since u have no troops ...

U only have 2 ways to generate mith earning potential 1 pots used in spy attacks and 2 is the pots the defender used when defending ur spy attacks ... If u fail and defender uses less pots it adds up to less ... If ur actions are against other ps with no sdp or gh/sh with no sdp then ur not generating anything toward ur mith rewards

10. And u also have to take into account the total pots the enemy and ur clan used for total payout ... When fighting new age when they were throwing matches it wasn't uncommon to get negative returns there just wasn't enough mith earning potential to add up

11. You do get more mith when you cast more.

12. No u don't lol it's been tested and proven u gross the same

13. But as far as he goes he had 51 actions total

Even if he used full pots on every action ..
    Some of the actions such as the 2 scouts do not go toward mith pay out since no pots used by defender ... Also how many of the steals were against other ps/sh/gh with no sdp ... Again those actions don't generate mith potential

So maybe the 30 or so assassinates go toward ur mith pay out and that's if none were used on gh/sh and only used on attack builds with sdp

At that rate plus ur cut as ur actions costing pots as a percentage of ur clan (in other words how many pot costing actions did u have compared to others in ur clan when all added together) say there was a total off 500 pot costing actions u had 25 meaning ur share would have been 5% of the total payout of mith for wining

The way mith pay for the clan is determined is total pots used in attack and defense the cost of those pots in gold ... Then it's divided in shares depending on the percentage of pot costing actions each person has for the wining side then that share of gold is dispersed to each person and the devs use it to buy mith for u as ur payout

14. finaly devs... you're starting to take in consideration my ideas, and put them in practice!!!??? very nice :D

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=165962&start=0

I hope you also stat to implement my other ideas... with the smaller roster... and wars every 2 hours... even every 3 hours would not be bad, more people will war, as time free is the biggest enemy for warring!

Thanks devs... keep up the good work! :cool:

15. H1N3Y:

Sometimes it is a good idea just to say "Yeah, I misread your post..." and give up on illogical arguments.

If I remember correctly the EE formula posted all over the forums was:
    "Your contribution = Your Mithril Spells used + Your Attack Items + Spent Defensive Items you caused your opponents to use"

You keep ignoring the 1st part where

Your Mithril Spells used = 34

Unless primal wars are some new completely "non profit mechanics" if u win u should get as much as u cast plus profit.

Now about actions:
    -- with my spies it will be stupid to go after sh so my targets were from top 5 of the oppo roster (also think about it: sh with sdp pays ~11 mil/steal so no way for mee to make up 600 mil while stealing from them)
    -- until oppo mass xtaled i was sticking to full pots assa from pin (and the 2 scout to test if someone still has spies but lets ignore these whopping 2 actions ;)
    -- 8/9 full pots steals were on oppo cr#4 xtal until he went dtw (this was 36mil atta chillirose so check his build if curious) and the rest of the steals until I got assa ko-ed were from cr#9 (also ~27mill atta)
    -- 51 full pots actions add up to 51 x 76 mil = 3.9 bil used pots or ~1.5 mith based on my price of mith
    -- let say i didn't burn a single pot with my fails (not true but no way to figure exact dmg); however, 33 success assa/stl add up to 789 mil of burned pots so call it extra 1/3 of a mith.

So how does that all add up to only 9 mith payout?

Can we finally put that to rest and agree that the apes "calculator" has probably too much mushed bananas between the keys and messed up the payout?

;)

16. They don't count all mith spells used ... That's a common misconception .. They only count the first 4 combat spells only anything more then that is a waste as it's not computed ....

Also as I said u then take ur pot costs plus the pot costs of everyone in ur clan incoming and outgoing and figure ur percentage of the total sum

U only have 2 ways make pots used 1 is ur pots used in spy attack only and the other is ur enemies sdp used on actions that warrent it

An attack build has 2bars leading to 6 different combinations of pots being used on every action except scout meaning ur only getting 1/3 the pots on about 1/2 or less the actually actions incoming and out going so u get 1/3 of 1/2 or less percentage of the total as an attack build in a low payout war to begin with also remember it's not 1/1 pot cost to the total it's a percentage like old war tax ... It works exactly the same except the osf isn't getting 100% he's getting at best .05% of the total if my math is close and usually it is

Ask an attack build in that war how many out going and incoming actions he had that were pot related in 2 hour wars I've had over 180 just out going with as many as 250 incoming (including scouts which count for half since I'm only using pots) u did 51 an hour even if u cut mine down by 50% because it's only 1 hour and only take 2/3 of that 215 to account for incoming scouts ... So 140~ pot actions I'm getting almost 3x the amount of the total percentage u are easy not to mention 3x the pots actually used so 3x the pot total and 3x the percentage ontop of the pot cost total

Now take every attack build and and give them their cut of the war tax which isn't 1/1 it's a percentage of the total of pots burned for both sides just like pwar tax and figure up how much u would have made

These wars are based on hitting ... Do ps get screwed in mith payout? Yes but is that by design and is the payout system working correctly .. Answer is also yes

I'm sorry if my explanation isn't entirely clear I'm on iPhone but trust me it's correct... u risk and use exponentially less so u have the ability to only make limited amounts of profit if any at all

17. 1hr wait time is a nice revision.
    Realize all of u that asked for it have no complaints whatsoever if u do Indy Wars as well if it causes time constraints.

18. ok... so you are one of those that never agree of being wrong... (or you are one of the devs that designed this stupidity so then you are not allowed to say it is wrong)

Here is a different example w attack build from the same clan/same war:
    -x-bubbaray-x-
    performed 37/54 actions and 2/1 kills/ko
    --> got payout of whooping 12 mith

19. That would make sense under current algorithm