Rebalancing buildings

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Actually guys, your plunder will be higher against defenders if they use def pots. Devs made and announced this change a while back, maybe two weeks ago or so?

2. Everyone will not go circles as if you can't break any of your neighbors you will be forced to turn to either the pressurized fists of mixed or the bunker busting capabilities of the attacker.
    Devs have stated this earlier.
    They also implied if not outright said that a mix of attack and defense will be the best balance

3. I like mynew stats a glad i went with it only back thing is i get hit by people with 350k attk(been getting hit by them before update)n sometimes I win sometimes I don't

4. Hmm my def went up by only like 10k stats

5. I have four defend tower after your so call balancing I ask CyNusx1 low stat to attack without pots he win plunder 4.5 mil on the other hand Hokkienpeng almost same stat hit with full pot plunder 8.5 mil both win don't understand y pots doesn't help in defend at all???? What are they for then it made me more of a Santa Claus

6. Did that person hav allies

7. Is the max plunder gonna be 000 again or there won't be max plunder?

8. Max plunder still exists. It's just different depending on who you hit and requires much more money in allies to max(at higher than before). Without 0/0/0/0 allies, this leads to you becoming much tougher than the target making them pay possibly LESS..so it's a constant battle.

9. Will they be changing guilds?

10. No.
    All changes have gone through.

11. Are summoning circles as good as factories when it comes to quests?

12. All tier 3 should enable you to have the same success rate.

From observation, tiers and levels of buildings matter. Probably calculated by troop count.

So the true test would be to see if aviaries offer ANY additonal questing success given their +5%

13. I don't get why they changed spy towers.. Nerfing spy builds again...

14. I'm not sure y u would want to even it out we have fun as it is ... And poo on the people who don't max out with all subs ... War is about being stronger ... Buy ive always been an offensive player than defensive

15. I liked the new defense buildings - awesome

16. i dont like the changes made to the balanced buildings, seems to have slowed me down overall

and the banners still dont make a difference. how bout making the banners do something about increasing luck? offense gives 2 whatevers to rally on the attack, defense gives 2 to rally on the defense, and balanced gives 1 each.

not related to the buildings also, but how bout giving a member history to see which clan they were in last and for how long?

17. I you ask me, Subterranean Factories should have a bit more defense as well.

18. Wpbagtuse, invite me and double win.

19. How can I buy a defensive tower