Upcoming War Signup Changes

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Lol wake. I've been wc plenty of times not so much with this acc....if u need 2 hrs to prepare then somethin ain't right.

2. You accidentally have two periods at the end of the last paragraph.

Also, about damn time you added this. Thanks. :)

3. This is a change alot of people been asking for…thank you ATA lol…iwars are gonna be that much more fun now

4. Great work devs. I think I suggested this awhile back... probably others did too. Now about that matching system...

5. Thank you Kaw :D

6. Thanks for time change two hrs too much

7. 1 hr is plenty of time to prep

8. Thanks you about time, fantastic!

9. Exactly I missed so many was due to the uncertainty of being active.

10. Maybe an hour and 30 minutes? I understand the struggle for wc's and trackers as I am a WC

11. It should take an experienced wc 30 mins tops to make a strategy

12. Woot! Will this allow for more war time slots to open up?

13. Now my question is... Will we have time to scout the enemies?

14. Support 1 hour change... Sometimes by the end of the first hour i do not feel like warring anymore 

15. Good job, Devs.
    its all about cost & reward if u want more ppls to doing EE wars. More miths pay-out (better reward), golds pay-out after war and cut EE wars from 3 hours to 2 hours (less cost) will make good effects to bring pps join/come back to EE.
    Don't waste your time to try to fix the match ups. smart guys always can find out a better roster to stack/expliot. Best warriors and new/noob warriors never complain about match up, as they already know/expect if they will win or they will lose. Only those "Good" warriors keeping complain the match up as they expect they can win a lots of wars. Unfortunately they didn't as they have to face those great warriors when there are no noobs/new warriors join EE. Bring new/noobs warrios to EE, let "Good" warriors have chance to win, they'll just stop to complain.

Have few suggestions for EE
    =========================
    1. mix indiv war, primal war, normal clan war, probobly 6 wars (each 2) everyday
    roster size 10-12 - 1 hour prepare + 1 hour warring
    might try some super wars in weekend (each 1)
    roster size 20-25 - 2 hours prepare + 1 hour warriing (1.5 x miths pay-out for these super wars)
    2. its time to release better EE equipments (might let ppls can enchant their EE equips to lv20)
    Why a lots of warriors prefer to spend tons of SOD on HTE, not doing EE ? because HTE can give
    them much better BFA, EE equipments only give them a slightly better than EB equips. If u can
    gain much better BFE from EE, lots of ppls wll back to / join EE.
    might random drop sod/horns/aqua/inferno/xtals/nobs/speakers from EE.
    3. fix the miths pay-out for big guys and small guys.
    It is an important reason that many warriors stay small and don't want to grow up because miths
    pay out sucks for big guys.

16. Awesome and remarkable change DEV

Now that make sense because of-
    1-We have more time to spend in clan with ebs.
    2-After match up each player just relax and brb before 1 hour.
    3-In most war WC stert briefing at before 40 minutes.
    4-1 hour time is perfect because as dev says about full regen.
    5-The most important thing all players stick around devices and make strategy without boring wait. :roll:

17. I don't think this change is good when I did wc once (wasn't very good) I took around an hour and a half to do everything and there was still stuff I could have done to helped out. I personally don't support this change for indy wars and imo even 1:30 before wars are pushing it

18. Bad move devs. Its takes almost the full 2 hours to prep a match if you are the leader. I dont care what these noobs to war say. NO SUPPORT!

19. Takes at least 30 mins to prepare then even more to get everyone to checkin and understand what they are doing. This will increase inactives and noobness into wars. Good work devs