The End of the Hive Approaches

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Your better muted Terra

2. KAW, If swarms stop forming at 12pdt on 8/15, players will be limited to one swarm during the next 24 hours... Was this the intent? With 8,000 hornets, I need to get rid of 7,000 of them before then.

3. Yes, you can upgrade them even after the event is over.

4. Idk about y'all but I got all 3 rings in 4 swarms 

5. Who the hell is Hashirama?

6. Will psion continue to be dropped after event? Like if my ring is only at 2 will I even have chance to get to 10?

7. So after friday 15th hornets do not combine to a swarm anymore? So you can only use 1 swarm after?

8. Guys although this event was based off luck mainly you have got to think it through logically. If they increase the drop rates too much then it becomes a useless item as everyone would have it. These events favour the most active members and even still some don't get them because it is luck based. It took me ages to get my swarm ring and even before that I completely understood that there is a reason to why the drop rate is low.

Stop whining about the promo, it was a good promo as you got to meet some new people and earn some equipment and it makes a change to TSG, SS and TS for all the big clans.

9. This was a bogus ass event 

10. No it was a dumb ass promo. Rewards should be based on activity and effort,not luck.

11. Funny think of all the gold you guys missed out oon over a worthless ring. Since promo been on ive almost went build complete. Everyone running that hive event n made nothing . Grats to the ones that did it n got them your more persistant then me .

12. I managed to get HLBC. Even with the event or promo as some call it.

13. @ Kaw_Admin. Drop the swarm ring already for everyone. Either they have psi or not to enchant. It is unfair to people who have done dozens of hives EB still no swarm ring. There are so many in my clan who are tired of trying to get the drop.

14. The end of this event can't come soon enough!

15. I and many other don't need psi. We need a rare ring to use it on. All the other equip don't need I've got 15 rings I think don't need more useless ring but a useful one. So please increase ring drop. Rewarding people who are not ad active= less psi. Is insulting. Real active people don't need psi drop increased but rare ring drop increased. Just my take.

16. Bring on the increased drop rate for swarm ring please. We all want it. We all need it. I'm sick of Psion.

17. Anyone who doesn't have swarm ring please come to omen. Much better chance for drops if no one has drop already

18. After the hive is over are we able to still find psion to upgrade our rings? Give us a chance to keep and work for the rest of the upgrade for the rings. I am at level 5 for swarm and I won't be able to finish that and max since the drops were still small and I got 5 for the majority of the event. Why have a ring that's only half maxed? Please

19. Make an eb where psion is still dropped after the event is over and give those with rings a chance to finish what they started. If someone doesn't have a ring and didn't participate in the event have psion only be dropped for those that have a ring. Give them a different gift.

20. What about all those players with no mage? What's the point of Psion to them aren't you ignoring some of your client group?