NO EPIC BATTLES FOR A WEEK

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by -_-GRUMPY-_-, Aug 14, 2014.

1. After hitting a few people in world chat today that posted ads and not getting any hits in return, I had an idea and thought I'd share it. Hopefully I'll see lots of support for this and the devs will make it happen.
    Let's not have any ebs for a solid week. ALL CLANS will be in system wars. Every clan will get a match up with a rival clan. They could call it.... Kingdoms at War. The wars could last just a few hours maybe 4-6 and only allow a certain amount of xstals. Also have good plunder just like a well paying eb. Maybe even don't allow any mith spells to be cast, that way it's fair for everyone. After war is over let there be a 15-30 minute break before the next one starts.
    Another thing is those of us that chose to play the game the way it was originally set up, seem to get a bad rap. We are called farmers and bullies, last I noticed those farmers are mostly friendly when you attempt to have a convo with them that is not complaining about being attacked. All they are doing is playing the game the way it was intended to be played.
    After all the game is called Kingdoms at War not, hit repeat action button on an ugly creature that doesn't EVER hit back.

Miner
    Aka yank

2. It won't work. People will simply log off for a week.

3. The would come back. They always do.

SUPPORT

4. Some people would log off moose and some people would actually try it so Support  wish this would happen 

5. Even Titan_God wants the old KaW back helped me in my war 2 weeks ago, we all who still remembers the golden days from long ago, bring the old KaW back! For our seasoned veterans!

6. In old KaW we just farmed inactive accounts lol

7. Then the system wars, where this games true purpose is.

8. Support because it's a good idea

9. Support! Great idea make it kingdoms at WAR again

10. It won't happen but I will support anyway 

11. 100% Support who wouldn't? .....

12. From my previous posts, you know good and well that I support this idea. Great Developers, I wish for you to listen to this!

13. Worth a try. Full support

14. Complete support but it will sadly never happen. Moose is correct

15. There is another thread who has a similar idea. I'll find it and post the link

16. People would log off for a week and devs would lose money

17. If you wanna smack someone, smack em. Don't force your will on everyone else.

18. Link unavailable: its in the war section by wargorilla

19. People don't hardly fight back. So many people are afraid to "defend" there kingdom.

20. A better idea would be for someone to re-open Pure evil and just declare war on everyone.