Dear ATA:

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by THEvBLACKaSWANn, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Holy moly a SSH in top 100 ally list that's pretty scary.

2. ️

3. Phoenix you think stacked clans fill rosters with 2month old SH 

They use SSH - lets ask RH to use the new SH you see in wc begging for a spot because people told them to build that build to war with

Stop making stupid excuses people like we have no clue

Its time to start growing SH 

4. That is a long monotonous read but every piece of it is genius support

5. So let me get this right...you want the non warring community to have to war to get "keys" to unlock eb's, for the sole intention of getting more easy targets for the exploiting sh's? ...really??!!...insert that directly up your arse!

NO FRIGGIN SUPPORT...EVER!

6. Redhot, what is the benefit to grow?

7. Phoenix, If I wanted to I could of grown this account in 2 months. This first month I was 6m cs

8. And there is the problem ... U got too easy a ride staying small and screwing over the system that there isn't much of a benefit to growing until devs have to screw over all small placers to force u to grow ... And that will cost the game it's new player base ... Thereby killing the game over all

9. In all honesty, I hate the term "SH" and in fact I think all of KaW should stop using the term. There is nothing special about these players. I don't understand why everyone always says "grow you stupid SH".

All they are is a small player, weak player with non upgraded buildings. Perhaps the were aiming to have lots of lands and decided not to upgrade. Who knows what their antics are. We should all just view them as little players, perhaps they are inactive and haven't grown in awhile. Or maybe they're new to kaw! They are indeed weaklings and I could easily destroy them. For some strange reason they don't carry pots, perhaps since they are unknowledgeable about the game. Puny little creatures but I take pity on them because they must be new since they're so small!!

I don't know why we give these little creatures so much attention. The developers are at fault. If the midgets want to war, let them war. But just make sure their enemies are also midgets.

If they don't wanna grow, they don't have to grow. Tighten hit range and give no match to all clans that cast a unvaried roster with a huge gap in strength. They do not deserve the royalty of getting to war with players as large as myself (even though I'm not large). In fact, they shouldn't be able to touch fabulous players that have put upgrades into our account.

We are all too fabulous and should steer clear of these small new players known as "SH".

10. Op only thing they woukd need to do to increase war activuty is war xtals that can be bought 1-2x a week for gold then everyone can war

11. ^I'm still waiting on those Season 3 War Crystals devs.

12. Reset the game. No in app purchases god the first week, and kill off ebs. lets have some fun