Donating Funds To Upgrade Clan Buildings V2.1

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by BryQue, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Hey there!! This is just a little update from the previous one but i didnt have time to do it in the past.. I just added more info of everything and BBCodes.

1)Clan Castle
    ~Determines the level of the clan.
    ~Makes the clan have 3 more kingdoms

2)Troop Camp
    ~Makes the troops regen 10sec. faster than previous level

3)Training Camp
    ~Troops will be 1.5% stronger than previous level

4)Main Camp
    ~Allies Bonus(BFA) becomes 1% greater than previous level

5)Blacksmith's Shack
    ~Equipment strengthening percentage goes 3% higher than previous level

6)War Camp
    ~Mithril drops go 1.5% higher than previous level

Other Features
    ~All requires 200B,400B,600B,800B,1T to upgrade to level 1-5.
    ~Each will have 200,400,600,800,1000 Health Points for new type of war.
    ~Buildings will be shown in Clan Page(including LvL and HP).
    ~Maintenance Fund of 100,200,300,400,500 per hour.

Total Chaos:Rules
    ~War will last for 3Hours.
    ~A clan will challenge a Rival Clan of the SAME LEVEL.
    ~Challenged clan can accept or decline. If accepted, challenged clan will defend its buildings(maximum of 20players; 4players per building).
    ~Defender will defend the building from an attacker in a 1v1 which will last for 10min. More plunder wins(remember it's 1v1).
    ~Max 3xtals.
    ~Knockout: 5-15min.
    ~Defender loses=damage to buildings;building goes down 1 lvl; upgrade cost 50% less.
    ~Attacker loses=no damage, pay reparation(min 5B, max 20B) which will be given to the building attacked.

That is about everything.. Please give reasons why you support or dont support and give suggestions..NO TROLLS!! Tnx for reading!!

*TL;DR Version: Donate Funds to Upgrade 6kinds of Clan Buildings. New War included.*

2. Support

Maybe a change on some bonuses. But I like the idea. I'd like it if we could 'donate troops' to the clan and then have these troops sent to players who need help or towards helping the EB at later date

3. -----------

4. NUMBERS UP TO THE DEVS
    sorry i wasnt able to put that up there 

5. Support, clan system needs an update

6. Support, but the clan war should be of 1-3 days along with 100members.
    No 1 can leave or join clans after clan recieves a a notification.
    Castle level should be upgraded.

7. The maintenance for the buildings, when you say 100, 200, 300, 400 and 500 do you mean millions in gold? Because billions would be too much except for the LB's :lol:

Other than that; support. Good ideas and nice effort put into this. I would like to see this with the richer clan structure though

8. What happens if you cant pay the maintenance of the buildings :shock:

9. Woifie,

Have you ever heard the expression,

"Do some strange for some change"

10. LOVE RP...DO RP...LOVE RP...DO RP...LOVE RP...DO RP...LOVE RP...DO RP...LOVE RP...DO RP...LOVE RP...DO RP...LOVE RP...DO RP...LOVE RP...DO RP...LOVE RP...DO RP...LOVE RP...DO RP...LOVE RP...DO RP...LOVE RP...DO RP...

11. LOVE RP...DO RP...LOVE RP...DO RP...LOVE RP...DO RP...LOVE RP...DO RP...LOVE RP...DO RP...LOVE RP...DO RP...LOVE RP...DO RP...

12. if u cant pay maintenance fund then ur clan's fund will stay at 0

100M,200M....

13. This sounds really hectic and fun ;)

Triksy Approved

14. Cool idea but needs to cost more and I'm sure tweak the bonus from each thing. Sounds interesting though

15. The fact that some of these LB members have 20-30 tril on hand to fund an all out clan over haul makes this impossible.... But I like the concept!

16. You got half these ideas off clash of clans

17. Prices are to cheap I can make 500b a week ,all in BB so I have the gold for strips.

Make it more expensive for upgrades and limits a player can give a day.

18. So clans run by people that dump lotsa real money into the game have a huge advantage over those that don't.
    Devs will love it