Rewarss for top earners

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Erick, Aug 6, 2014.

1. In the new individual wars it seems like your chances of winning are determined by the clan you are put in usually if you look at the war record and see that your clan normally loses there's a pretty good chance you will lose and I'm sure some people feel demotivated and decide not to try much.

Why not make it to where top 3 or top 5 earners on the losing side gain an EE level or keep their current EE level regardless or losing that way even of you are losing you can still fight for a top 5 spot or 3 spot plunder wise rewarding those with an exceptional amount of plunder or maybe actions

Just my thought support no support?

2. I do support an incentive for the losing side, but that would just encourage players to ignore strategy and plunder hard.

3. Would make it more of a competition between themselves rather than opponent:

4. Nice idea OP but Troll makes a good point

5. Means i can never keep my ee when we lose :'(

6. What about pure spies? There's no chance of them finishing near the top lol. As troll said people would just plunder hard and ignore strategy.

7. "Or maybe actions" as my last thing said on op maybe not just plunder top actions too

8. Would encouraging plundering weakest targets and scout bombing people

9. How about a system that takes into account plunder, actions, action type and size of enemy. I know all this is tracked already cause that's somewhat how mithril payout is determined. This way it encourages you to just have an amazing performance.

10. Or hand out plunder at end, let's say the missing ally bonus. Take what both teams would have made and distribute this accordingly. To both winners and losers.

Other ideas for winning team:
    1 seal each for top performers.
    Losing team 1 horn for top 3
    Special spell for name color

11. Yeah but tankers usually get most mith for tanking most hits. So wouldn't really help there