Lure of the Hive - Rancor Bonus Event

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 6, 2014.

1. We could all just agree to somehow make it to where we all win once then no more wars and then we all get a ring

2. So warriors ***** that no one wars anymore. the devs give some incentive to make people war. then the complaints start because its not what they wanted
    really? Really?
    I

3. You took away Rancor to award less than par rewards for earning back Rancor... lame

4. No support at all

5. small build player not accepted by war clans

Small stas (build) player can not be accepted by war clans for primal war.
    Dev takes decision regarding it,because we also want war and fun in KINGDOM OF WAR.......ty.

6. @ TheRealDmc
    Cater to ee warriors...oh u mean like having an "event" that rewards a breastplate on par or better than the S2 Mith breastplate? Do your research first pls before u make any sort of comments about ee warriors. EE warriors (most) spend real $ everytime they war. EE wars in itself have been less desirable to do lately. And to those STILL complaining about sh's, I like to war, how much rl $ u think it would take to make my build anything that ISN'T going to leak?!? Lol, grow sh's...sure, give us the 10T or so to do it, otherwise pls stop whining. If sh's r an exploit here's some more (yes these examples r sarcastic): Ppl who spend rl $ on their build = exploit, ppl who play this game more than 10 hours a day = exploit, ppl who have been playing for 3-5 years = exploit. Gosh, so glad that is cleared up now. Everything that is "not fair" in this game is an exploit.

7. It's an exploit because you have had to put very little into the game to be able to war and still got more than those who have invested time and money.. furthermore the developers of the actual game called it an exploit.

8. most sh have warred since s1, have spent more money, and put more work into stuff then most complaining, so dont just think cause somebody is sh they are bad at the game, havent been playing for long etc, most sh with big bfa and bfe have spent more time and have worked harder than the mids that are complaining, yes they are an exploit, thats the devs fault, if you were playing a football match and their was a formation that was like sh, worked very well but was a small part of the game, you would use it no ? That is what sh are simply doing, using what the devs have created to succeed and do well.

9. Great point, but Id say "some" instead of most. But anyway, great point.

10. No support. Stop acting like children. Once time limited event has started, don't change the rules.

11. As usually nothing exiting for thous who doesn't war ! Lol . Ty mr devs!

12. I guess rafa, but id say alot ive warred with indy/clan, yeah i was sh just yesterday, were warring back in S1, however there are alot of new people whos first build is sh, who have joined the game end of S3 to now, what im saying is not all sh want to be exploits, its because they want to war and that build is the only way they can, for example i warred in S2 as a small mid, come S3 nobody wanted me, so i converted to sh, i did really bad, but i got to war for the fun, i didnt want to be cheating or exploiting, but it was the only way i could war, with only clan wars back then, now with indy introduced, ive changed, cause now i dont have to exploit to war, you may think all sh are sh because they want to exploit, but you may come to realise "some" sh are sh because thats the only build they can be to war, ive seen alot of sh convert to ps because its another build they can war with, and not be an exploit, im just raving on now so im just gonna shut up

13. @max its a war game, not kingdoms at eb

14. As usual ATA is scrambling to save their game by giving out bonuses to their pride n joy a screwed up war plan.Before anyone jumps on and says the EE warriors are the only ones who spend on this game you are living in a fantasy world,i and many others have spent loads on this game,but for me at least that is over.The stupidity of these promos and their handling of the war system and match making has made me rethink this game,it seems to me that ATA is trying to put out a fire by throwing gasoline on it,numbers are down for wars even in the game itself numbers are down its sad to see what was a #1 app slowly falling to the low 100's.

15. Lmao people joining the bandwagon of saying no support. Think for yourselves. Absolutely no reason as to why this should not be supported.

16. What's happened to all those art completions that devs use to do for the first few events or the forum trivial :?

17. Hmm...I spend (and have spent) a lot of $ with this account, so i've put very little what into the game Saturnsdemise? This account has been around before EE wars started. As for putting in little time...lol ask my wife about that! Believe it or not this (once upon a time) was my fourth account. When S1 was winding down guess what build was in demand? Guild Hansels, yes gh's ik, it's hard to believe. So my "main" at the time I guess would be called a small mid, not a lot of EE clans were knocking on my door so I warred with this account. Got into a great clan towards the last few weeks of S1, won 3 pieces of equipment and u know what happened after that? I started using this account more and more because of my new equipment. Now it's my main and u (and countless other's) want to get rid of us? Why, because we're an exploit? Sure we r, kill the sh's and then watch the next "exploit" build rise up. Ask yourself this, do u not think u won't be complaining about what comes after sh's? And when does the credibility of your arguements turn into the equivalent of nagging?

18. Isnt 21 an impossible for the mortal - due to limited time you have to virtually do every primal war and win - v weird promo

19. Are we gonna get our previous Rancor back?