Lure of the Hive - Rancor Bonus Event

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 6, 2014.

1. We getting a psion drop increase soon ?

2. We don't lose our rancor levels but what about those who have ee levels currently?

3. For god's sake.. just up the psion drops... just to like 10 or 15 as the base/standard amount, and maybe make the larger drops a little more common. Thats all anyone is asking for. 5 psion is just ridiculous, you'd be lucky to maybe fully enchant one ring if you can play nonstop.

4. I have a cool idea why not release a man and women body on banner and able to equip what u have collected  like dressing a doll that would make the game cooler plus profile will be awesome!

5. Can anyone please teach me how to war??? No one will help me! Please I am begging for a sweet soul out there to help me get the psion! 

6. No support. Go fix your wars. If clan system wars arent working or too many exploits doesnt mean promoting a new EE with no bfa bfe fixes it. Must be heartwarming for everyone to know that growth is no more promoted. Why grow? Huge stats players and ssh are nearly on par. T4 and T5 are nearly on par. Why grow?

P.S: indi wars are great. Your minor fixes for inactives are not perfect but good enough in the long run. Think about making negative EE as a decrease in plunder too and cant cast WOC would be even better

7. Wowowowow.
    You're resetting our current rancor level? Why? I've won a bunch of wars, an having rancor level 7 hasn't helped me at all yet.

8. So let me say what I think is going on and if this is right I'll be really pissed off. I worked my ass off to get lvl 5 estoc. For plunder bonus and you plan to reset all estoc? If you do this it's ****** up. Why throw away what many of us worked hard for. Don't reset our ****? That's just ignorant and a dumb ass move. Most can't get in a clan to war. Like the non war build types that can't war in a clan they do Indi wars. Yea but you don't think about that. Stop ******* everything up and fix what needs to be fixed.

9. But if I'm wrong plz tell me id like to know

10. Calm yourself Joker. You're wrong.

11. They're resetting rancor level, not Estocs edge level.
    :lol:

12. Don't believe anything was said about edge being reset. Pretty sure only rancor is being wiped to level the playing field.

13. Ok all good then  man I was about to go off the wall there. Thanks guys lol

14. One more question and I'll shut up. What about the builds that clans want take in and only can Indi war. How are they gonna be given a chance to do this. ? The builds that clans want take in.

15. Don't like the fact that my level 2 rancor has been reset. Why??? I earned it and I still should have it...

16. Primal Indi Wars now that's an idea to help everyone out. Mix them up between clan and Indi wars daily. And also I'm with game. Why take away what most have earned. Just for your little event

17. I need to get this out once and for all. Everyone rambles that the devs haven't done their part to stop this EE exploit, but your wrong. The developers can only restrict so much until it ruins the actual game. I feel this mentality, "that it's the devs fault" needs to stop. I want this exploit to be done and over with like the rest of you, but it needs to be handled differently, not just by the developers but the players themselves as well. Why?

For almost a year, the devs have been playing cat and mouse regarding this issue and it has only migrated. GH before and now SH, what's next? T6 lvl 1 only?

The devs have done what they can to contain it. But unfortunately the player base is intelligent like any invasive species and has adapted to the changed environment and thrived. What can be done?

For starters the rewards - something I feel which has been overlooked. Do not reward this behavior. Playing this way is a choice! Offer percentage equipment. It will reward the classic kaw player, who learned to play by size and merit.

Secondly, as others have suggested. Offer leagues for EE seasons, for this smaller bracket of players, who truly can't play in the big brackets. This way, those who prefer to war small may, but without aid of any big players. Players who are HFLCBC who play with this SH exploit on the team, are just as guilty of encouraging it.

By having brackets no one is left out to war. This should back up Events such as the ASW - where bigger players are only allowed.

Just my two cents

18. I don't need two rings,i need a better incentive devs but thanks for your effort :D

19. Lol if I got lvl 10 - what would I do w all that psion?

I would get a lvl 10 ring... All that psion and nothing to use it on