Lure of the Hive - The Shifting Swarm (Updated)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 28, 2014.

1. 3place, 176 actions on HTE!!!! Even did not gave f ing pison!!! Whatta joke kaw!!

2. Ski, I guess u are correct ! I made a mistake ;) lol

3. I wish you didn't have to be a hansel, with ee, and unload on eb to get a 500 drop....

4. I'm everything you described I've been having a tough time with this promo.

More attack builds are getting the drops rather than Hansels.

5. I dropped a seal and max xtaled to only get 5 pison on HTE. That's a load of BS when my attack build alt got 50 pison for just unloading it's troops and no spies.

I think it might favor ppl who don't have a castle lv3.

6. While I've personally not been a fan of ANY of the promos, I find this one to be the most boring and useless yet! But I applaud the devs for trying to find something to entertain the masses.

7. The Curse of the Hive: Phenomenon where you get the opposite of what you want.

No swarm ring for me after doing at least 100 Hive. :lol:
    Proof?

[​IMG]

Got some time left, will keep trying.

8. So far 100% record of 5 psion drops in Hive, 1 swarm no hits, 1 swarm max hits... Makes no difference. HTE I did get 3 drops of 5 psion each, but now its stuck at 0 psion even w 2 full unloads.... Mercy devs, mercy!

9. I don't mind the low psion drops if hornet drops were same as at start of event. At least then you could get enough hives in

10. my whole issue with this eb is someone who only drops a swarm gets swarm ring yet someone who does both gets nothing at all, really starting to feel like this games developers are idiotic and cant seem to make an event that is fair to all players not just those who cash

11. This is really dumb all together. There is no way even doing b2b hte that I'll have enough purple crap to max even one ring

12. You guys need to make the drop rate better

13. The new rings are nice.., but why such a low payout on the lure eb?
    I can understand not making it HTE type, but at least a few bill per unload️

14. Still having crap psion "luck".

15. This might get all the ads out of wc

16. They might have increased the rate of psi. Last two days got 70,20,30,15.

17. What started off so promising an event turned into another pay for your new equip through hte event again. Very brasen of the devs it,s almost like they dont care about us :( lol

18. swarms have shifted again, still ****ing everyone with psi drop but now wanting to buzz away with your money too

19. Only rest 8 days until promo ends...devs it would be good that you increase the minim of psions dropped in Lure from 5 to 10...at least players that dont jump from a clan to other could complet one of the rings...

20. I don't like this… INDIVIDUAL WARS with BFA & BFE DISABLED will be better for all