Lure of the Hive

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Do you still get psion from not dropping a swarm?????

2. The poisen drop sucks...

3. Hannah, to answer ur question, yes. When I do not drop a swarm and perform a full attack unload, I get 5 psion. Saying that, when I drop a swarm and perform 4-20 hits, I get a 5 psion drop. On HTE, I had to full xtal to get 55 psion. This had happened only once. The rest, 5 or 25....but 98% of the time, 5.

4. My apologies, misspelled ur name Hanah. ;)

5. I keep seeing post saying spy builds get better drops if thats the case wheres my ring and psion cuz i cant get either

6. As a spy I got all 3 rings but did 15 to get them. Poison I got a drop of 115 and the rest have been 5.

7. Still haven't gotten the stupid swarm ring. Don't even wanna think about how many hive end I've done...

8. As an atk heavy hybrid build I have all 3 rings. Took about 30 Eb to get them. 55 psi a couple times 25 a couple of times, the rest were 5

9. I have all rings YAYAYAY

10. It's really pathetic this way just got 1 damn ring so far and always getting only 5 psions. Did so many hives already.
    A reward at the end of event like previous time was much better than this random thing.

11. They had it right the first few events. They went off the rails with last one based on leaderboard results and now this crap.

12. INCREASE THE STUPID PSION DROPS ALREADY!!!
    Only getting 5 psion EVERY SINGLE TIME i drop a swarm is garbage. You suck devs thanjs for making another next to impossible to complete event...even when you pay money to get things this event is next to impossible. Screw you devs

13. Agreed  barely have 25psions and when eb promo is over i wont be able to upgrade. ..do devs think in small players? Or only care for the money they get "moving emerald hornets " to hte that is stupidly smart money hungry....ohh yes...i said it....greed is bad...make eb drop more psion or let us upgrade with aqua and infer....

14. Increase psion drop at least 25.
    And still waiting for swarn ring. Plz drop atleast couple of each ring in every eb

15. Increase the psion drops already.. 5 is a joke.

16. If you aren't going to increase psion drops you should either extend event, or the make hte continue to drop psion after the event. Its way too hard to hit 1k five at a time. Please devs, hsve a heart. :'(

17. Where is the psion?

18. Pison drops are too low. I can barely get enougth psion to upgrade a ring one Level every week.

19. As many said, increase Psion drops or extend event period. Thanks!

20. What happens when event ends? Will we be stuck with psion we can't use? Let's say I have 20 psion and I need 70 to upgrade a ring. Event ends. Will you convert to aqua or inferno? Have an eb drop them? Or increase drop rate and extend the event so we can finish?