Primal Wars (8/5 - 8/10)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 2, 2014.

1. HOLY FREAKIN HELL!!!! Devs this is a new level of stupid. Are you kidding me? Why the HELL would you do something so ignorant. Think about it: you can oly hire from ppl cast and in war! This means some chump is left being the last to bank and can't buy an ally of a clan mate or bank. UMMMMMM That person is now screwed on that gold. THINK BEFORE YOU POST

2. I get that it's the last hour before war starts but not everyone is on the 1st hour after match up.......

3. SH only hits other SH so why people sayin SH are "out" without BFA  you dont need BFA to hit another SH lol.

Disclaimer: we arent talkin about vandaddy here yeah.

4. Good point. Just have to bank before you cast or dump on bars

5. How about No.
    Bring back war tax!

6. No pleasing some people lol

Hey lets scrap wars give everyone level 5 EE and unlimited mith without having to work for it

Ally hires were bought up as an issue as to why people wouldnt do primal wars, its been addressed and you still moaning

7. Some times doing nothing IS doing something. In this case running something upa flagpole to see if it stcks is worse than what was previously the issue.

8. I like the general idea. This might actually work. The no hiring allies outside of war is a little weird though.

9. All it means is big lb will have to strip all the smaller players from the other side of war ... U know when they leave 11t out then cast the spell and just buy all the allies from the other side and over price them and leave those poor accounts with no where to go

10. Free market for allies is an abiding right for kingdoms I would have thought  Or are the dev's going to change the Allie market to show oops sorry you can't hire that Allie there is owner is in a war. Or just remove the allies from the allies market place. Or stop the Allie traders from hiring allies for profits I also suppose that the dev's won't be removing allies during ?

11. Also if a new kingdom joins KaW gets hired by a kingdom involved in a war this prevents the new kingdom from being volleyed up. This could lead to kingdoms not getting a start in KaW and not return 

12. I fully support devs n see what u did. This almost forces people to buy allies before matches are made which will make the matches better. Plus now clans cant cheat by adding huge bfa at the last second as well as switching roster

13. Well u just screwed up the entire test ... No way u can ask any clan leader to get their clan to cast if they might match a lb player who could strip their entire side of roster with no way to rehire or get that gold put away without huge losses ... Not for a 1 hour ee that risk is too high

14. I do c that as a problem as well. If i cast for 9pm war at 6 n go out to eat. Then come back with 2T hired. Im not gonna bank in bb and lose 500b. Or war with 2T out. Only real option left is to hire from other clan which will not sit or end well

15. So these wars are still no bfa, bfe but u can steal an opponent's allies before war so they can either try to bank, buy back / volley, etc.?

Just making sure I get this new "tweak" correct.

16. I think it's great that the mids who have been excluded and had to tower up finally have a format that works for them. Well done devs. 

17. no ally plunder XD , #AttackBuildRules :D

18. I give up good luck .... If u wanted to protect lb in primal wars by messing with locking allies only decent option would have been to make it so no one could hire from someone in war .. But they could still hire outside of war

Yeah that would tick off people not in ee but really u can't wait an hour or two to get revenge ? Or to buy that Allie u been looking at?

I don't agree with any Allie lock but I understand in this type of war it's a huge risk to Allie lb ... So if ur going to protect the integrity of the system then atleast do it right don't make it worse

All this does is limit ur banking ability u have a 100 bill Allie bought u can't afford to buy back not ur stuck in bb or pots no way u can search only people in ee at the time with the exact amount u need to put away all while trying to war

And yes I know this leaves u stuck with the ps issues can't hire off ps in war now .... But we been telling u it's the next big exploit and that u need to require 1 of each troop type building to qualify for ee for ages now it's a separate issue that's stopping u from making real fixes like this to ee

Any way I'm done u got my hopes up well done but just like most things ur lack of foresight has crushed them again .. I just can't believe u don't have 1 pragmatist on staff at Ata that understands ur systems

19. I hope this ally hire "feature" doesn't stay the way it is or doesn't move to other war types. Can't imagine how upset I'd be if 2 mins before count down I had a couple T in allies sold (assuming I had that much) and then couldn't bank before war. Then I'd have to lose 25% to bank in bars/pots/etc so I could then sell after war to buy allies back. As we know not everyone reads/follows/cares about banners. You should be able to hire from anyone not in war.

As has been said many times before if you're worried about BFA bumps from post match ally hires just use "frozen" BFA stats in place at time of match up.

To the SH haters, your ire is really misdirected. The DEVs created this on purpose. They've said so many times. It's why pots exist (so a smaller player can temporarily hit a larger player). Then they go and create a war system whose score is based solely on plundering. Not a player's fault for doing what the Devs promote. I'm not even going to start on why spy def pots can't be used to defend scouts (in war only). How happy would atk builds be if Atk Def pots couldn't be used to defend atks?

Happy KaWing.

20. Respect for trying something different, but that is not the answer. Trying to get the job done with half a mongrel just doesn't satisfy anyone.