Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. They will get u silenced if you bypass on their wall, spam their wall, harass the other person or break any part of the ToU/ToS that offends the other person. If you feel like the silence was not right email support@athinkingape.com about the problem, and honestly state what happened.

2. How much gold is 1 unit of mithrl

3. It changes as you grow. In the befogging it is around 400 million. Correct me if I am wrong

4. Cool boy, accelt your silence. You obviously broke the ToU

5. These questions are not for me,they arr for my beloved friend who got silenced because of hatred against her:(

6. im new to KAW and has never been silenced ever since

7. What he said if the silence was justified wait the 24 hours. If it is a perm silence, then try to re appeal it after 3 months by sending to that email. If you did not want to be silenced, read the ToU so you know what is silenceable and bannable

8. Ok. Well your friend probably isn't telling you something and must have accidentally broke the ToU.

9. Thanks Zagham,I will give this imformation to my friend so her cyberbullying problem will be solved

10. Cool boy please use this for relevant questions. All questions you are asking are for support@athinkingape.com as forums cannot answer or repeal silences.

Please keep questions kaw related. And not personal, if you have a directed question wall or follow said person.

11. Wulf had a buildings and land guide stickied in the Strategy section. Today I noticed it was gone and couldn't find it there or stickied in the guides section. Does anyone know if it still exists, just unsticked or why it was unstickied?

12. How come i cant buy any allies? I havnt signed up for war and when i try to buy and ally it either says -This person is in a war that only allows allies being bought from players in the same war. Wich makes sense but also -You are only allowed to buy allies from people in the same war. And im not signed up

13. guilds or SOS?

im trying to grow as a hansel, and need help

14. Could some one please advise me as to what buildings I need to be a decent war build?
    I have asked around yet I get no real answers. I would like to war without a massive change to ky current build if possible. Thanks a bunch. -hands out crayons-

15. Is there a good build for war and ebs?

16. What type of wars? For ebs I would go either a hansel(255 or less attack) or a Attack build with attack heavy buildings.

17. I would go straight to SOS. Find a haunting clan and you can convert at least one building to sos a day.

It is still there, it was either closed for forum trivia or it is under maintenance by Wulf