crackdown getting some RAGE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *--manIAc-- (01), Aug 3, 2014.

1. exept you Ish, you will dance with me...booty shake...(( shake it to the left )) shake it to the right(())(())(())(()) :shock:

2. ohhh I love takeout...Mongolian beef here pleassseeee

3. Take this nonsense talk back to pimd.. That's what pimd is for not KAW.. If you want to troll here you need more than this minor league nonsense.. This board is the major leagues of ATA games

4. That was almost funny till I realized no one cared enough to reply or laugh so if you want to be a motivational / serious converser among the ata forums board I suggest you go practice in pimd

5. Are you talking to me?

6. Areek tbh I think you need to go to pimd ....you've been acting very immature young one

7. Areek is not in my hit range.. But there are alts..

8. I don't play enough to care if alts hit me

9. Wait larry isn't trolling with a gif or picture 0.o

What's happened to you larry?

10. Not sure how Areek got into such a respected clan.. You must be their towel boy.. Do they make you sit at the kiddie with your gf

[​IMG]

11. Re: crackdown getting some RAGE

Lol I have that sitting around..... I actually have 17.8 t sitting in an disclosed bank  I only spend it for strips does crackdown have an osf 

12. ^
    [​IMG]

There you Wolfie lol

13. There you go Wolfie there is a pic*

14. That's the larry we all know and love :lol:

15. I was having a lot of fun :) So much funny crap going on! Now I am just bored but that just might be a mood I am in. Cheers to both sides! :)

16. Still waiting on my cf requests on my wall and my terms to be met. (1) A all hail the mighty snowleapordess in wc. (2) A special group pic.(you know the kind I mean.

***ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY SNOWLEAPORDESS*** :lol: :lol: :D :geek:

17. Shut up Snow 

18. Classy. What's the matter Beow jelly you're not funny like me? Oh wait it wouldn't be because an account half your size stripped you? Since you can't find something clever to say maybe you should shut up. Dude just relax and have some fun make this a good time and get over your issues.

19. can you put this in laymans terms, it's driving my tourrets typonese crazy !

20. Re: crackdown getting some RAGE

Well someone bought my ally, stole a couple times and then scouted me anyway lmfao.