HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Masonisboss, Aug 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trevor7777777 won't stop farming me, and he keeps on! I disbanded his clan two years ago and I said I was sorry but he won't stop please help and Lucky_7

2. Farming is apart of the game I believe

3. Cool story op 

I've got a story..

I once played a game called kaw, and the purpose of this game was to attacked and "farm" as you call it other player to get a reaction out of them...

So the morale of this story, eat apple pie with ice cream, tastes quality 

4. lololololololol 2 years?.... Exaggerating a bit huh? Anyone that wants to help farm this noob just jump in its really fun!!!

5. Your assumption is correct
    Also op you joined on Sun Mar 24, 2013. 2 years ago seems like a lie

6. And lucky_7.

7. Mason is only nine years old as well.... true story. We cant have little kids like this in our game help get him out!

8. Too bad Lucky is dtw.. Guess I'll have to hit him up later ;)

9. Youre bigger. Pot up and kick his ass

10. Lucky_7 pinned

11. Ugh unfortunately Lucky only has 18b in allies.. Guess I should probably take them so he can buy a better one. But wait, he can't buy more if he has no gold 

12. If you honored his terms you wouldn't be getting farmed. The terms were clear, instead you had someone post a thread titled apology with an insult in the post

13. Are we talking about honor? Where is the honor in farming someone 6x smaller then your stats, demanding a apology thread to stop?

14. Oh so you farm little kids till they make u a thread foe attention?

15. I didn't do that helio and I'm not 9

16. Jenni the guy disbanded his clan and he holds a grudge

17. Yea serousily 2 years ago

18. So you enjoy 4th graders begging for mercy, pleading for you to stop.... if you did that to my daughter id beat the living **** outta you :|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.