crackdown getting some RAGE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *--manIAc-- (01), Aug 3, 2014.

1. Temp shouldn't you be hitting ebs or something after all you couldn't handle the osw going on with black hand :|

2. @ wolfie.. Don't know what osw you are referring to

3. Viper, if you wouldn't mind, this is a game. It's supposed to be fun, so what's the point in being such a tosser. :lol: I'm having a laugh with a few of the crackers members I'm fighting, because we understand its for fun.

4. Indeed its fun seeying u guys being butthurt

5. So maniac, your complaining about being outnumbered and out gunned yet your trying to pick a fight with someone on forums? Also who cares if hulk doesn't actually attack his bl targets, at least he could if he wanted to.

6. yeah lol I'm butthurt because a clan over 4x our size can destroy us .. and kaw wonders why there are less and less osw warriors and more and more eb fairies .. Happy Kawing .. 

7. Seriously, What's fair about an osw :lol: that's why they call it an off system war :lol: it's obvious that you started this whole war, and now that you've realized you're screwed, you're begging for pity. A subclan? Really? Over this whole thread you've been going on about how they're all bigger than you, but look in the mirror, you hit a subclan. :lol: :lol: Crackdown is going to put a good whoopin on you. Happy Kawing ;)

8. The moment you took it from 1v1 to 2v1 you opened yourselves up an escalation like this. It's good to hear of a clan who protects their subclans. In the future (if your clan has one) it might be good to check alliances before opening yourselves up to large scale conflict.

9. Temp go cry on mommies shoulder u were the onces who attacked sub so don't be suprised when main clan jumps in enjoy ur arse whooping

10. Dunno why it started was just visiting clan but I don't run after I've been hit so many times it is a war game after all

Regards

Ming

11. Its sad to see what my old family had to resort to so they can feel big again after getting crushed by kreuzritter. Another war that they started by going way too far. Glad i lef them when i did. Sorry rage wish you the best, but cd doesnt listen to reason very often.

12. Most clans and families have a rule that if you disrupt a 1v1 you become a family wide farm.. If you jumped into one of our 1v1s we would CA you too

Taking a 1v1 to a 2v1 sounds like good grounds to start an OSW.. I don't see any bullying

13. I didn't think it was possible to bully someone on this game, because it is after all a war game.

Those who can't defend themselves or have little war experience. Usually are the ones to say someone is bulling them.

14. Support to rage atleast the underdogs are actually fighting back

15. @ kerusso ... Their sub hit us ... Don't let appearances fool you .. Their sub members have joined main to fight. They were not a small weak clan as apparently you perceive.

@ Anasazi ... They were the ones to take it from a pvp to 2 clans v p.

@ Viper ... Ty for the heartfelt advice, but I can't possibly cry on mommies shoulder because she passed away ..

@ Dirtylarry please refer to response to Anasazi

@ Wolfie .. When you remember that osw you were referring to port it on my wall

@ masamune, Vamperous

16. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

17. @Temp, Well even if that's so, to my understanding, ya'll made it a 2vs1 , and farmed others. Who are the "Bullies" now :lol: :lol: :lol: It's a war game, grow up. The only appearance I see, is crackdown defending their own. :/

18. FULL SUPPORT TO RAGETHERE OUTNUMBERED AND STILL FIGHTING LIKE CHAMPS CRACKDOWN ARE BULLIES.....extortion of any money is bullying .....rage was backing up there own firstno respect to crackdown as they joined in on rage to just get money off them ....then called rebels in:)

19. Again with the "bullies" :lol: Grow up. Crackdown has my respect forever, give these noobs a good spankin ;]