Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Welcome. Good luck.

2. What's primal wars?

3. Never try to focus too hard on the name of the wars, just know what kind of wars are coming up. Like, the first of primal wars is advantage, hit restriction off, bfa and BFE off.

4. Is there a guide that details the plunder impact of all buildings including as you upgrade them?

5. Mage

How do you unlock Mage?

6. @real you have to unlock 12 high lands then upgrade your castle to level 3

7. @Ryder
    If I'm not mistaken wulfs land guide does

8. Thanks shinnypennyyay

9. Guys what's better for overall build a Hansel build or an Attack Build coz I know Attack Builds have slightly higher end cs than a Hansel does but would it make a big difference overall?

Thanks In Advance!

-HANSEL

10. Hansel usually have less cs but have better plunder, Attack have more cs but less plunder. So it just depends on how you like to play, for stats or gold.

11. What does each color username signify?

12. Green = mod
    Red = dev
    Grey = newbie

13. The grey only appears in in-game chats, not the forums.

There are many other in-game chat colors that are accessed by casting spells in the oracle by spending mithril

14. What are the Pros and Cons of a Hansel Build with 1 Attack building and also what are the stats of a Build Complete Hansel look like (ex. number att def/ number s-att s-def).

Thanks!

15. Pros:

Better plunder
    Supposedly better hunt drops
    IMO better in OSW (Definitely easier)

Cons:
    Smaller stats

16. How do i keep an ally wgen i only have 25 mil wall with the answer plz

17. You can't keep it, either re hire them if you have enough gold. Or buy another ally

18. Guys I have a question:

Do Shadow Hansels able to bank gold like similar to Guild Hansels during the day or is it something different? Because I messed up my build so therefore have to become a Shadow Hansel to rebuild back to a better build.

Another Question: what makes more gold overall Hansel Builds or Attack Builds.

Thanks In Advance!