The Blood Rains Return - Epic Battle Challenges

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Do the br EB's combine hornets into a swarm?

2. Did devs fix BR bonus plunder to stack with EE? If not, then not bothering with this garbage again

3. Spy builds IMO aren't doing any better than attack builds, I've had a drop of 25 twice and 5 all the other times, probably used 30 swarms thru out event already and 50 hive Ebs

4. Most I've seen drop is 205 psion on 1 acct

5. To The Chamber and Wasteland Wilds are up next.

Good luck!

6. Oh, hi kaw_community. Like to respond to any the concerns with the hornet event? I know they are hard for you to see what with the pages and pages of them on multiple threads. No,you're a sham of a community representative and only spout uninformed dev narratives and lies?Oh, OK.

7. Concerns? A word dressed up as whining over nothing. U don't like freebies don't play them.

8. Hi Kaw_Community, any chance of Desert Sting for new Epic Battle Challenge.

Thanks, --ZMB.

9. Nighthawk you should dislodge your head from the devs rectum. You'd probably enjoy the sunshine and find it easier to breath.

10. No update? run this like US government. Late and sloppy!…………

11. Foreign Territories & The Summoner

12. 7% for a 4 hour summoner?

13. Those with a bonus spell get exact the same gold for dropping a swarm than those without that spell.

14. Come on devs,, 4hr ts. I know you guys want us to use more xtals, but for only a 7% increase, not worth dropping Max xtal. Just saying. 

15. The devs have to promote xtal use less ppl warring equals lower xtal use, no benifit to grow ie the war issue,i can see more promos to try and make money, even on HTE's i have seen less xtal usage.Where the object was growth now lts stay small and reap all the benefits.

16. Summoner? Seriously? How many clans could finish it???? This is only support for top clans

17. Devs can yall do Hte blood rains

18. Battle Royale and Cave of Riches are up next!

19. community, are you guys working on the pvp plunder glitch? primal wars messed it up for everyone

20. What is glitch?