Primal Wars (8/5 - 8/10)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Does primal war also exclude clan bonuses and ind bonuses?

2. So we complain about sh stacking. Devs address this with individual wars so people complain about that. They have not once said these wars will be for the season. THESE ARE TEST WARS. Lb complain because they don't have towers. But they also cast to renew ee even though they know they won't get a match. They may add bfe in the next test. Look at almost any ee war(besides silver warlor zaft and sometimes death on the battlefield) they war with at ton of sh and ssh.

Why is everyone scared to try something new. Let's cry and ***** for a change while we cast more and more sh. This TEST is less severe than killing off sh to find out it didn't work. You ask for changes here is one. I need towers to compete with lb why shouldn't lb build towers to compete with me. I have played as long asks many of them.

3. OMG!  I agree with Cloud for once it's a test. Many of you created the need for this test. Just Saying️

4. Well said cloud I have read all of the concerns and was wondering there has to be some good points from this testing which again is only test wars. Devs test whatever you like tweaking the system so that everyone has an opportunity to war regardless of the build.

5. Agreed Cloud, why is everyone adverse to actually having to war? If you wanna stack this week, download fantasy football.

6. Cheese you couldn't be more wrong . All I want to do is war with my clan and have a FAIR chance to win. Does ghost legion want a fair warring system ?

7. Very few people war as much as I do. I love the next new challenge. Postives I get to war with the best group out there. Don't have to worry about sh, inactive and crap builds on my side.

Most who know me knows my opinion on sh. My clan has many lb and most max bfe. But I support the TEST for now

8. Cloud, Please WC our next war

9. You have a chart at home with everyone in kaw and how many times they warred that week cloud ?

10. I have already thought of a few strategies ist. But I will only wc at silver or warlor and in individual war's.

11. When we were warring At RISK all you did was moan about us needing sh btw

12. So the clan roster size is set at 20? Why not increase that if this is indeed just for testing purposes.

13. U would be surprised how many notebooks filled out and tracking of inactive spil.

14. And we stopped using them. U also cried about towers because it killed plunder. And u want to bring up risk. The best thing about risk was the destruction of it and watching rawwrrr lose as we got lv 50. For someone who cries about sh your clan uses more than we did. We are not scared to war big. So again thank you for leaving risk so my clan was able to actually win instead of carrying rawwrrrs dead weight

15. Looool . Why don't you go make a best war commander thread with your alt looking for self praise ...

Oh wait you already did that.

16. Oh tut tut cloud. No need to be a jerk is there? We all just push buttons 

17. Cloud also seems to forget that he took all the sh from risk back to silver and warred with them for the rest of season 2.



Give me a ******* break dude.

18. I guess I made all the threads. Was made because of a discussion between a few friends.

And z I didn't start by bringing up the past

19. Aah music to me ears...drop builds n live with a few wars all u SH