Primal Wars (8/5 - 8/10)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Dear kaw what you fail to take into consideration is that many lb and other accounts have built their builds based on bfe and bfa. For example accounts bigger than mine have no towers as bfa would make up for this with no bfa their accounts are not built for ee like someone who has build complete purely for ee. Really you continue to reward mediocrity and fail to understand the game and try and find a real solution without punishing anyone. No wonder many lb have left the game. You are now saying that they can only do individual wars ? Or fight in a war where they could not normally be hit - I can't see statless alts buying allies of lb in war so they loose gold  once again I ask you to spend some time to find a real solution rather than polishing a turd. Try having leagues like every other game and in real life with minimum maximum stats or anything else.

2. I like this idea. Without bfe and bfa in the equation, it will definitely kill LB/sh roster.

@fonzy: sh won't be able to do much in such setting. Without bfe and bfa, they won't be able to hit through mid without towers except when those mids coming out of ko. With dtw off, you think sh can stay up to sit on mids?

Anyway, let see how these wars turns out. Never try and you will never know️

3. Doesn't matter if sh can stay up. doesn't matter if they can plunder.

The main goal of the sh build is to make your match smaller than it should have been.

We are still going to be left with the problem of huggge tanks, vs mid builds. And.. Without bfe or bfa? 0 way to win.

4. Raw power. Thank you devs. Now clans can war again with the friends in the clan, no roster stacked builds great idea

5. KaW_Comm Great news, hopefully this will bring back the fun to ee clan wars, 1 question though - how will the clan rank roster be presented? Ranked as today taking BFE/BFA into consideration or new temp ranking during wars without taking BFE/BFA into consideration ?

6. Exactly STATION... If plunder will work the same... Is the same **** like before... Just now only CS counts... And u can hit all no mather what build he has! If yoi're big and hit a sh u will get peanuts... And if u are small is the same... U can't hit bigs...

7. Sh won't match mids without bfa and bfe

8. If they match stat to stat then the equation should equal itself out I think.

9. If plunder is taken into effect ... Then wat ull end up with is a crap ton of sh going ps very small ps with large tanks

U need to think about ps or requiring atleast one of each type building in ee or else I just ned the next roster stack

10. number 1

Number 2: if you have 20 mids... Vs 3 tanks and a bunch of sh..... A fail attack is -1.6 % total troops , or 1.3% , if you have 3/4 people fail pin a tank that tank will be 30-40 percent weaker. = mids can plunder.

11. Can you diagram that for me?

12. Yes I know and I agree can be over come ... But I promise u sh dropping attack buildings will be next exploit

13. Will be so much better if you added classic,random wars into the mix.

14. But hiney, just scout them . And they're out.

The problem with wars hasn't been sh killing people.

The problem has always been that a roster of mids or your average players would face lb with sh.

The sh were always easy to take out. But no one could kill the lb.

That won't be case in these wars as there will be no lb.

15. Still have the lb +sh problem. They will match mid clans and the sh are not plunderable and sh cant make plunder except when mids come out from pin but big att builds will plunder mids whilst mids fail on big attacks. Stick with big att and sh rosters and nothing will change

16. @devs

How will the plunder side of this equation mess with hansels in these wars? Will there be no use for the attack building because it is simply to insignificant to gain any money in "plunder" unlike a big attack build? Will they simply be a PS basically that pays amazing to the attack builds that can slaughter them?

17. Idk what kind of rosters you guys plan on warring with , but mine will have some hansels. Hansels ass tanks , smalls pin on tanks if necessary, then our bigs kill weakened tanks.

Then just flick the sh one by one .

I really don't see a problem with bfa out of the equation

18. Thank you devs !

Interesting concept indeed and looking forward to it..

Seems you do listen to us.. Cheers :)

19. 3 bigs and rest small ps under 1.5 m cs the way to go. Get a noob clan and plunder and sb them to death