Where does the money go?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by SirSteveO37, Aug 1, 2014.

1. What the hell is wrong with this game? What do they do with the money? I have been playing this game on and off for about 4 years and no advertisement for this game no nothing just more eb with crappy items, less people play and eb that cost like $5.00 to play, c'mon Devs at least get some advertising out there.

2. Or.....
    We could buy trampolines.

3. Trampolines sound good

4. Your onto something right there reindeer.

5. Oo trampolines

6. Just be nice to have some new blood in this game

7. Lol trampolines

8. They should :O

9. I hope it's a massive trampoline.

10. With nets so we don't fall off

11. Actually, I do wonder why they don't advertise so much. They could easily make it into the top 100 apps again if they do.

12. I agree with Reindeer

13. Trampolines sound good to me. Make sure they have the basketball hoop on the side with a ball. I'll be dunking all day

14. Please stay on topic everyone. Thank you.

15. The topic seems to be trampolines

16. This is a pretty decent suggestion, and I agree too. Something should be done to increase and balance players coming in, and buffer the prices for Seal of the Dead.

Yeah, I get it that the game is very popular as it is without excessive ads, and that's good. It's nice to see such a successful game prosper without ads at all. I think they rely a little too much on word of mouth by people inviting their friends and what not...so, maybe KaW could consider a revitalization of their brand so the game doesn't become like everything else on the App Store.

17. Who wants to see me dunk a basketball using a trampoline?

18. Can I play on the trampoline? I'll take my glasses off cuz my mommie says I have to.