2 seperate war systems please(individual&clan) running at th

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -U_WiLl_PAY-, Aug 1, 2014.

1. 2 seperate war systems please(individual&clan) running at the same time please! 2 seperate war systems please(individual&clan) running at the same time please!
    I dont know about everyone else but I don't like classic wars,but I love the individual war system.Please consider either changing the individual war types or r

2. *Run 2 different war systems at the same time.this way people who want to only clan vs clan can be matched against each other and people seeking individual placement be placed against others who wanted individual placement.
    this will allow for type variations in individual wars and not interfere with clan vs clan.
    Ty in advance for reading this devs

3. I like how it is now…everybody wanted a fair chance at EE…now we have iwars…S4 gonna be last "clan war" season before it all goes to iwars imo…we asked and begged for gh/sh exploit to be addressed…and it has been…50/50 chance at winning is what we all said we wanted and iwars are delivering…no more being shut out of EE lol

4. Running both sets of wars, at the same time, would likely overtax the servers and crash kaw. Or at least cause lag to the point that warring would be impossible.

5. Re: 2 seperate war systems please(individual

It's hard for devs too do

6. Re: 2 seperate war systems please(individual

What Castiel said

7. While it would likely have an increased server load, the bigger issue with running both types at the same time is that you're essentially splitting up people who want to war, resulting in two different groups of wars each with less people, which generally results in worse matches.

Both types can exist, but need to alternate instead of being run at the same time.

8. Re: 2 seperate war systems please(individual

Oooooh shutdown!!!

9. KaW com, we've been asking for a few weeks now and you've said you'd consider the idea of alternating days between individual and clan wars. How soon do you think that will happen, if at all?

10. Don't really have an update on that just yet for you guys. We've actually been working on a different change for wars and are hoping to be able to announce that soon.

11. Re: 2 seperate war systems please(individual

Shut up and take my money!

12. I understand the possibility of less matches.Can we atleast get a different type of individual war?
    if i want to do a different type of war im forced to join a clan because the only type of indi war we are currently doing is classicclassic.

13. When the individual war system was implamented it created a different type of warrior than the normal ee warrior.I just feel that the new type is being short handed on war variations due to only 7days in a week and the favortism towards the clan vs clan war schedule.Devs please all i ask is that you give it a try. Thank you for your time Pay

14. Or atleast change the individual war type sometimes