Clan: -The Uprising-

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Cherry, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Heh, we're doing something right it seems.

2. Dragon, Targets don't get a vote lmao

3. Dragonkiller is just butthurt because he messed with the wrong clan and is now subject matter in ca.

Keep up the good work guys. Power to the fruity ones!!!

4. Dragon being butthurt on this thread just shows the strength of -The Uprising- they are a strong clan he's gonna learn that the hard way...

Much respect to Cherry her clan and all their members I hope all you fruits and Cookies prosper

As to --dragonkiller-- I recommend u lube up I know this clan your in for a beating :lol:

5. I'll have them cf like zaft did, np

6. [​IMG]

RIIIIGHHHT

GL in EE we will be waiting for you ;)

7. Don't worry I'll be visiting them and your news soon enough and I don't ask for CFs... So good luck getting me to ask for one

8. lyssa scares me for now, so i stay out of CC //

9. haters gonna hate farmers gonna farm 

10. Lmao strawb3rry, if she's such an impostor then why don't you have said original name?

11. Big support to Uprising

12. Bump because i love us

13. No support

14. This clan is ran by some of the smartest and caring players in this game. They are pvp savvy and war happy. They are also ran like a family. I got to know most of these players when they filtered into Foxes after Foxes last OSW.

It makes me happy to see them doing well and warring well.

Battle List Wednesday and WC Roulette Fridays are a fun time and something I believe more clans should get involved in.

Cherry, as a player is a fierce and highly respectable warrior. A great war general, and a loyal person. She is never afraid to do what is right, even if it is unpopular. She stays calm and plays hard. I would suggest anyone to talk to the Regulators, .Alpha., or even Last Rights. She has warred them all while in Foxes and the respect they have for her is high.

I will say this now, -The Uprising- will be the next great OSW and EE war clan in this game. The only get better as time goes by. That and they have all the tools for success as well as the drive and desire to succeed and have fun while doing it.

Monster Support to this clan!

15. Bump ..... Because they are awesome 

16. Good clan thread guys +1