Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. It used to be guilds before the nerf for allies plunder anyways. For attack plunder it would the highest tiered/level attack building that you have. And for allies plunder the highest tier/level spy building you have.

A side note. Balanced buildings give u an extra attack and don't generate as much attack plunder. That extra hit is by far worth it if you have spy buildings and your main plunder is allies plunder.

With attack heavy buildings it's best to skim for attacks because your attack plunder goes down the lower your troops are.

Defense heavy buildings give 5% extra attack plunder but are hardly worth it because of the reduced attack power which reduces the damage you do which in turn reduces your gold at the end of the battle.

2. Can you use the emerald hornets yo get more plunder

3. Nope. The only use of hornets is to combine into hornet swarms and be used in the eb Lure of the Hive.

4. Hey guys i am new. Please give a me volley. Not sure where else i can post. Any decent clans i can join here?

5. How do I post a pic on a thread?

6. The only way to do it from a device to to get the URL of the photo. Once u have the URL of the photo/gif. Type in. [lMG] the photos URL [/lMG] exactly like that.

7. Does photobucket work still to make URL

8. Nope not that I know of. They updated it and got rid of it. Tbh I don't even know how to anymore

9. Imgur.com is the new alternative.

10. recently come back to kaw, left around the time they came out for a fix for GH, i know they fixed it for ee, but did it affect plunder any? i cant remember all the details and cant seem to find the thread when i search for it. any help is much appreciated.

11. That update reduces gh plunder and now sos lvl 1 in place of guilds is the new better version with the same problems.

12. so is it still the best plunder for the $ or sh? and what problems are you implying?

13. Sh is now better.

By problems I mean those associated with gh in ee wars, such as being able to plunder high and not return much when being hit back.

14. What is the red spell with a sword in it?

15. I only know of the red spell with an axe on it 

16. That doesn't answer the question.

17. Never said it did 

18. This is a question and answer thread, if you don't know don't post.

19. I posted what I knew  what spell are you talking about ?