Lure of the Hive

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Lol at 30 psion at day,I've no chances to enchant my ring!!!! Change payout!!

2. This event is really bad. Bad gold and bad drops for eq u wont be able to fully max or u may never use. Trying to help ppl get eq should be reasonable and not such a big drop in plunder or so difficult. This is why noobs wont get into the game cause its really bad now but at least they can see how bad it is with this promo.

3. Reasonable? I think the event is very fair Ty Devs for this event I love the payout the drops are just right  people want everything to be too easy instead of knuckling down and getting things done. I have 1 ring maxed already and the " ultra rare" one half way there  will have them all maxed out by the weekend will keep you all updated 

4. As a clan owner of new Kaw players They think this is horrible and they have almost no interest in it, I do just for a shiny achievement lololol And getting rings in a enormously will be nice, But I agree it's too hard to max, and too hard to start eb

5. Empty slot, Not enormously

6. I read the event details and previous posts, but will enchanting rate stay at 100% success? Thanks!

7. I mean after the event is over 

8. increase hornet drop and psion drops then it will be ok :mad: how is any one supposed to enchant tree rings like this!

9. Sucks big time no more hive for me. Even the stats of the rings are piss poor. Can't even get a swarm when needed untill u earn more hornets what the hell is that about.you should be able to get new swarm after the lure of the hive.

NO MORE SUPPORT!.

10. ok everyone saying up drop rates shut up a minute, most lures at beers and kebabs their is a drop of 200+, in fact there was a 525 drop in the last one, always 2 drops of 100+, and always a few drops of 25 and 55, yes 5 is the most common but if they up the drop rate its not gonna be special if youve maxed your ring cause everyone will of, the idea of this event isnt for all of you to max your rings, so quit whining about the drop rate of psion

11. Drop rate is a joke now.when it started there was about 7 drops an EB.just done hive EB and got 1 drop.what's the point.stop with the promos now

12. Would love to know how some people are getting 100+ of there's enchanting things.I only get 5 per eb

13. Wolverine, I'm about there bro. But I will continue to play the fast EBs to get hornets\swarms and help out other clan mates (spies) get their gear and psions. But I still await a valid, honest answer from KAW_Comm that there is something factually wrong with this promo\eb. I will be waiting until hell freezes over. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. You will never receive a reply . Kaw devs/comm are well know to be cowards when it comes to admitting they are unable to create a decent and accurate code.

15. How about the brilliant developers at ATA release an equipment drop that does not have to be enchanted, to make a difference? Every other equipment drop I've seen come out is the same old story with a different look.

Find a clan that does the certain Epic Battle fast and effortlessly. Pray you get a spot without bugging a dear friend to get you in. Bug the dear friend. Hit the buttons faithfully. Drop a few xtals in hopes that maximizes your chances. If only it did. Thank the GODS for the patience you had, just to sit through that boring ass EB. Praise the GODS even more that you didn't mistake that annoying clan member who constantly spams CC for the EB. Whew! It ENDS. Pray to the KAW Gods you get a drop (literally).

Oh crap! Better Luck next time..! Bummer!!

You see for some of us that have life's outside of KAW, that's a lot of work and time just for the equipment drop. Then a repeat for the special items just to make the bloody thing work any better than what is already in my collection? 

Now how about that special equipment? 

16. Will there be another hornet eb or just this one

17. The idea of enchanting equipment with psion at 100% success rate is great. Hope to find it in future day-to-day ebs. Failure to enchant is the minus feature for this game. Thks

18. Devs, look at eb histories, look at forums, look anywhere! You will find that hansels are getting 99% if drops while attack builds suffer! Fix this!

19. As an atk build have done 10 now and no ring, Drops are favoured towards spy builds AGAIN !!!!