Speaker sale

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Zesty_X, Jul 28, 2014.

1. I had a brainwave today! Now bare with me I don't get them often :) but it is of a great benefit to us kawers ( so probably won't get the support from devs )
    As we all know speakers cost 1 nobility point, my idea is that we can have the choice to also sell these speakers.
    World chat would be less likely to be over filled with ads or spammers because I'm sure most people would rather hang on to them and sell for regenerating instead.
    As they regain 5 a day and never go over 25 there is already some kind of controllable limit.
    Everyone is always asking for a way to gain free xstals, this is an easy way to do this allowing more activity and for the people who don't spend real money, a way to get involved in ee wars.
    I'm not sure about the pc users predicament? as I understand they don't get any speakers (which I think is absolutely ridiculous)
    I look forward to hearing what you all think ?

2. Brilliant. Kills 2 birds with one stone;
    No more noobs and spamming of ads in wc, and it allows people a way to get their "war crystal."

3. Quite frankly, I don't see why this should get a no support from the devs. This will increase activity amongst players which will inevitably drive sales

4. Great thread spicee๎˜ support

5. wouldnt this be like giving away 5 free nobs a day? :|

6. 25 nobs in 25 days ? HA HA! No.

7. What about as part of a great sell promo?

8. So you buy a pro pack that gives speakers, sell them, and get your nobs back :| too easily exploitable

9. For PC users^ for anyone else you can't buy pro packs with nob. Maybe if devs changed that for PC users it could be implemented but until then I agree, far too easily exploitable for PC users as they wouldn't actually spend anything and get a free pro pack

10. You get pro packs with nobs on android :p

11. I bought my packs with nobs.

12. You can only buy one pro pack each. It's not like you can buy multiple chaos packs. Also, even if you do sell your speakers back for those nobs, the devs would still get the money from you. Win/win. Support this idea. ๎€Ž๎€Ž

13. Why do people even suggest things? When have the devs actually implement a suggestion, that changes the game like this would of course but yea this idea is crappy

14. I would be game for this but our PC brothers/sisters would be not able to take part in this

15. I say.....5 speakers is one nob or xtal

16. 100% support from Cookie. I bet DEVS will give 0.2% support ๎… But maybe if we trade in 5 speakers per nob (1nob per day) or 25 speakers for an xtal.

17. absolutely 0 support from Haven :)