Looking for an honest response from the Devs

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Milky65, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Please don't spam this thread. Let me make my intentions 100% crystal clear. I am not saying indi wars are better than clan wars or vice versa. I'm not saying need the SH, roster stacking sucks, blah blah blah.

A while back, war times were switched from 7pm PDT to 6pm PDT. After many complaints, the Devs put out a survey for us to fill out regarding the TIMES of wars. Many of us took the survey. The Devs told us, in their own words, "Initial results from the feedback show a near even balance between the 6pm and 7pm PDT time slots."

Then they announced the new schedule and said they going to continue with the same war schedule.

My question for the Devs: Why ask us to take a survey and then when we give you our answers, you ignore us? It's a slap in our faces. You put the survey out there to appease us, with no intention if doing anything that would require actual effort on your part. In your own words, 1/2 your players have spoken. And you're taking a big old stinky dump on that 1/2 of your players.

Don't forget: Wars cost crystals. Crystals cost real world money. Warriors are part of your revenue stream.

So what's your response? Finally man-up and just answer me. Show us you care enough to not give me a standard cookie-cutter answer. Explain yourselves. Just be open and honest. Don't worry. The big LB players and B2B HTE clans will still make you tons of money. But take the time to answer me. Be a man. Or a woman. Whatever. Be an adult.

2. For every opinion there is an equal and opposite reopinion. Ermm something like that.

3. Put them in their place milky  support

4. I don't think they ignored. By taking a survey, they collected data and chose the most reliable time that the majority wanted for wars.

5. They have suggestion section out there but they really don't care about it...same thing

6. OP just shut up

7. Op, you shouldn't war anyways. You need more sdt

8. lol, I read the title and I'm gonna tell you you will not get one.

9. Yes, they kept the schedule the same this week, but they said that they won't necessarily in the future. Too many KaW players are impatient for changes. When the devs are still working, players constantly say that the devs have forgotten about them and will never change anything.

I also have no doubt that there will be plenty of players angry with the devs if they do change war times later.

10. Omg 99¢ big deal you can earn them on quest, invest on the free stuff they provide.

11. Still waiting. In the mean time; haters gonna hate.

12. They changed the schedule.. And 50/50 is not big enough to overrule that change. The best they could do is hold another survey lol.

13. I didn't take no survey :cry:

love the new war times tho

14. How did you know...

15. That image nearly killed me 

16. WTF? THAT PICTURE IS SO SEXY!

17. Lol you just said yourself that the polls were even? So you're are saying that in the event of a draw your opinion should be the tie breaker?