Lure of the Hive - The Shifting Swarm (Updated)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 28, 2014.

1. The Lure of the Hive is well underway and after the first weekend hopefully you've managed to make progress towards your ring goals.

Countless Emerald Hornets have been captured so far, and it seems these pesky little hornets have started to learn and adapt to their surroundings. Rumour has it they're planning to change up their attack formation and that as of 5PM PDT today the number of Emerald Hornets earned from each Epic Battle will be changed up.

This means you'll have to work together to figure out the best places to capture Emerald Hornets.

Act quick, as who knows how long these hornets will stay in one place.

Updated 7/30 @ 2:40PM PDT

The swarm has once again begun to shift. As of 5PM PDT today the number of Emerald Hornets earned from each Epic Battle will change up once again.

In addition to this shift, the way that Emerald Hornets are distributed from these epic battles is changing up as well. Up until this point you've earned a set number of hornets regardless of how much work you've put in, but in order to ensure a balance and that things are kept fair the number of Emerald Hornets earned will vary depending on the amount of work you do. This means those who do minimal work will earn less than before, while those who go above and beyond will earn even more!

Lastly, a few Hornets have ventured off from the swarm, taking some Psion along with them. Rumor has it that they've settled down in Haunting the Escape and that lucky warriors who defeat this Epic Battle may just make off with some bonus Psion of their own.

Updated 8/12 @ 5:00PM PDT

The swarm has shifted, and you'll once again have to work to discover the Hornet's hiding grounds.

In addition, even more Hornets have made their way over to Haunting: The Escape. They continue to hide their treasured Psion nearby and by completing this EB you'll now be able to earn Psion easier than ever with doubled chances of earning Psion.

2. Re: Lure of the Hive - The Shifting Swarm

:|

3. Re: Lure of the Hive - The Shifting Swarm

How dare they!

4. Re: Lure of the Hive - The Shifting Swarm

5. Re: Lure of the Hive - The Shifting Swarm

Darn hornets

6. Re: Lure of the Hive - The Shifting Swarm

We asked for drop rate to be more better not having the eb over and over

7. Re: Lure of the Hive - The Shifting Swarm

**RESERVED**

8. Re: Lure of the Hive - The Shifting Swarm

Pesky lil hornets. I'll catch them all!

9. Re: Lure of the Hive - The Shifting Swarm

Those damn dirty hornets.

10. Re: Lure of the Hive - The Shifting Swarm

Meh

11. Re: Lure of the Hive - The Shifting Swarm

I will google were they are google can find every thing

12. Re: Lure of the Hive - The Shifting Swarm

So that means hte and rotwb? Right?

13. Re: Lure of the Hive - The Shifting Swarm

I cri evrytim

14. Re: Lure of the Hive - The Shifting Swarm

Cool brah

15. Re: Lure of the Hive - The Shifting Swarm

Already got all 3 in one eb  My goals are done.

16. Re: Lure of the Hive - The Shifting Swarm

Please do! Before they become super-intelligent and take over the world.

17. Re: Lure of the Hive - The Shifting Swarm

Hte and rotwb will be the best drops guys no need to thank me for helping ya b4 you trying out every eb.

18. Re: Lure of the Hive - The Shifting Swarm

God damn

19. Re: Lure of the Hive - The Shifting Swarm

Lmao barcode

20. Re: Lure of the Hive - The Shifting Swarm

Can u please make a new Cloak