Lure of the Hive

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 26, 2014.

1. 20 swarms per EB, not per player. After 20 swarms are used, anyone in the clan can attack the main bar.

2. Devs should update psion drop to 10 min 205max and slap every number I between but set up a "sweet spot" # of actions to get more then min n it be random from there?

3. Enjoying new event - thx devs 

4. 24hr eb that's over in 30 secs..... You devs smoke crack???

5. Hope there is enough time to collect Psion...

6. Devs please amp up the psion drops
    It's ridiculous I get like 5 per hive

7. super cool dev, u did it again. lol

8. What the hell is this? Clan started eb and was down to needing 2 swarms when it reset and we lost our swarms...nothing was said about time limit...

9. The ****ing 24 hour time limit that counts down like every other eb ever?

10. No, we had only engaged for maybe a half an hour and reset and lost our swarms...

11. 505 psion and maxed my drone ring. 

12. I'm liking this. I wasn't so partial to the other events, but damn, this looks nice.

13. Worst plunder,worst event,no free goodies like seals or xtals,no support,

14. Hi devs the promo is good but that of using the swarm gives more probabilities for getting rings is a joke...strong attack builds have black to get them...why?spy builds have it more easy...

15. Agreed, from what I've noticed, drops are favouring spy builds

16. The Psion drops are like this: A few get 0, most get 5, a few get 25 and sometimes there is a rare big drop and someone gets 55, 105, 205 or even 275. (and some other numbers maybe)

If you use a swarm and you have over 1000 hornets left, they don't combine into a new swarm until you earn more hornets.

I hope the Psion drops increase, 5 Psion most of the time is not enough to enchant the rings to a level worth keeping them equipped. There are to many other rings already.

17. This whole EB is a load of crap. I've used 2 swarms, plus I have EE and I've gotten 0 drops. Not even gold. Thanks for wasting my time devs

18. The worst idea devs have ever made. Now no plunder ebs for me so retied at least until event over.

19. Never tell forums youre going to retire.
    Thats basic forum rules, and begs for inc.