Lure of the Hive

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 26, 2014.

1. o_O I spy a kaw_admin, now all we need is for kaw_creative to be let out his cage to join the party

2. So now scrolls are completely pointless as rings were only good drops. Wtg with that colossal ******* fail.

3. So can we get over 1000 hornets and have a hornet swarm in our inventory at the same time? Also, if this scenario is possible will we be able to use a swarm on the new EB and then have the 1000 hornets immediately combine, allowing us 2/20? Also, (just to be annoying at this point) would this increase drop rate?

4. OMFG ADMIN IS BACK :mrgreen:

5. A whole day for time limit :shock:

6. If you are holding a Hornet Swarm, and then collect 1000 more Emerald Hornets, they will NOT combine until you have used your Hornet Swarm in the Lure of the Hive AND you collect more Emerald Hornets.

It shouldn't actually take 24 hours, but if you find yourself part way through the item bar without enough Hornet Swarms to finish you'll have plenty of time to ask for help in WC.

7. Pretty good stats. Sucks balls that I just went thru a month of StP to get ring :/ waste of time if I get this...

8. But you have two fingers, so you can wear one of these too, amirite!?

9. 20 people? Are you really gonna expect 20 people to actually use their hornet swarm at that phase? It will be very difficult to communicate and pull together 20 hornet swarms! And the people who haven't used the swarms do they get drops as well for only participating on the attack phase?

10. Using swarms only increases the chance of getting a drop so I am pretty sure just attacking still can get you a drop

11. If we don't get enough poison to max our rings during the event will you allow us to use inferno and aqua after? Will be kind of gutting to not get them fully upgraded

12. 1/190 of the pay of HtE

What the actual ****

13. hai guys i got you a present <3
    [​IMG]

14. Can you give us a link to the artwork for this eb?

15. This event is sick. Awesome job devs!

16. Kaw creative :eek:

17. My god. It's him. Only kaw creative would say "hai"

18. Very happy about this hunt support 

19. Glad to hear :)