Regarding War Abuse (Updated 8/1)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Well done devs. We give enough hate for your screw ups, so it's praise for your good work :)

2. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Support to inactive and cc spamming and for multiple accounts in Indiv but to the clan warsultiple accounts if legit should be at the discretion of the clan. A few players use two better then most use one. And by trying to ban ppl for warring TWO LEGIT ACCOUNTS when the clan leaders r aware of it shouldnt be controled by kaw admin that seems to be over stepping bounds.

3. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Wow !! That's really a big change . Ty devs ️

4. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Finally, good work devs

5. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Why are a lots people still complaining, dev is trying to make the game better, it's not perfect, no game is perfect, they just did what most people asked for, let's just wait and see how this play out.

6. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Does this mean y'all can see clan chat?

7. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Swift, problem with that is while some may be honest most won't be and still seek to gain advantage.

It's a fair for all rule that only 1 account can war per war.

8. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Regarding falsely reporting someone.those ppl that do such 2x ought to be banned too.make them get facts straight before crying wolf.

9. Re: Regarding War Abuse

You don't run 2 accts in your clan. 99% of GOOD war clans won't let you and will boot if they catch you in clan + an alt. So why be an ass in indi wars. Get outta here bitching about your alt warring @ the same tIime.

FACT: multitasking is a myth. It is humanly impossible to concentrate on two things at the same time.

War 1 account in 1 war, the alt another, and get over your whiney ass entitled nonsense.

10. Re: Regarding War Abuse

About time!!! I guess you guys listened as I said something like this few weeks ago. Support!!!!

11. Re: Regarding War Abuse

My question is, why are people trying to argue or discuss as if it's gonna change anything? What's done is done. I'm pretty sure devs aren't going to change things back to the way they were.

12. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Azul, some people can war 2 acct at same time, we have few doing it all the time, someone war 7 acct at once, but that was before s1, but I think it's better to war with one acct at a time, it's only fair to other people.

13. Re: Regarding War Abuse

What abt the ps accts that go into war open or with cheap showing allies. This is 100% loss for that clan

14. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Thank you devs

15. Re: Regarding War Abuse

There will ALWAYS be people out there that will try and disrupt wars. The reason for the iWars is the crap clan make ups. Fix the wide spread problem by matching stack clans to stack clans and non stack to non stack and there will only be some dirtbags ruining it
    It's a war game, People will cause disruption whenever they can, and the devs can't stop them all

16. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Wow DEVS actually listened !
    Good on you guys, full support !

17. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Okay so let's make this clear KC.. you are only allowing the monitor of CC regarding spam during war time correct? And also is this only individual wars, or all EE wars? If all EE wars, only an owner can report right?

Spam outside of war time isnt silencable right?

18. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Good job. Best update to wars in my opinion so far. (I don't have much war experience as you all can tell lol)

19. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Awesome job taking action with these matters.

20. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Would like to see devs consider my negative EE spell in my thread to them :)