Become One With The Hive

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Lol chubs I'll join you

2. If the equip is along the lines of the dragon egg hunt, I will be pleased.

I purposely sat out the dragon egg hunt because of my disapproval of the strength of the quetzal feathers hunt.

Please don't disappoint me devs!

3. Devs you made my last two utter crap, kaw keeps asking me mid attack *are you sure you wanna use hornets, ?* fix it please

4. when you receive them from winning wars are you referring to both styles of war? I just won the last war and did not receive any extra Hornets.

5. Thought u said that u would get these for indi wars I just warred and one and did not receive any

6. "Won" not one

7. Yea I won the afternoon (12pm EST) and didn't get any

8. You fucks stop with the ******** Fukkin **** god dammit

9. There's been more hunts than war seasons, I'm pretty sure this game is called Kingdoms At War

10. *goes back to watch "yay!" Gif*

11. It's like a seal to hte

12. Agreed, great jiggly bewbs gif.

13. For all that are complaining atleast the devs are Nm making frequent events look at some apps that do nothing at all. Be lucky that they try to give us something to do.

14. So will the hornet swarm be an item or weapon?
    This doesn't explain clearly enough!
    Sorry!

15. Ohhhh thats what they are cool.

16. I have a phobia of insects. Thanks devs. Not kidding. :evil: :?

17. Let me look for the money you won't be recieving from me.. Oh wait, i used it for something actually worth my time!

18. How about you fix the ******* game bugs and stop with the hunts for a while huh? How can we do any event's at all with all of these bug and crashes??

19. This item hunt really bugs me.
    But for real... Another fricken hunt? Get your fricken war system fingered out first.