The Blood Rains - Epic Battle Challenges

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 11, 2014.

1. As much as I think this event is ok, I totally agree with ana. Times used to be better, devs messed it up with hte/rotwb.

2. Great event Devs more of these please

3. I guess ppl with EE are wasting there time on these ebs.!!! Bonus spell ain't effective at all what a joke devs. Thought this was a great way to have everyone earning extra gold but I guess it's not after all. Stop being inventive with these useless promos and do a promo that has different ebs increased gold and equipment.

4. i liked this promo but last year promo was fun to do play ebs you never played. go for eq that was dif to get. i hoped for this year the same but. we got this one now.

hoop for next year to have the 2013 promo.

5. It was fine, as far as it went, which was too dang shortwhat happened to the double n triple pay EBs that were offered last summer? They were fun n good for growth!

6. 5 hours left on my plunder spell . . . What's next? I like these . . . Would like longer durations, maybe a bigger bump in bonus, 7%

7. . . . AND 10% maybe alternate weeks with last years summer event? Something to quadruple scroll drops would be nice!!!

8. DO SUMMER PROMOS IN AUGUEST

9. Instead of these promos then the deathly silence from our so called KAW-Community it would be nice to get a update on the direction of KAW.Has the roadmap been derailed or scrapped,a little more info on the progress on the issues in KAW ie EE's,New Player retention,the latest Scrag EB and New Lands,and haters of the last 2 they are of interest to a lot of KAW'ers,the PVP issue that some ask for can be accomplished by making a new BL.Just rename it PVPL and have those that wish to play their game join it.
    Anything except this deathly silence from you would be greatly appreciated.

10. Any news on next event??

11. Still waiting for the Summer Promos 3x Abmush :p

12. lol. #Necrobumpingisfun^

13. Re: Epic Battle Challenges

Don't forget TT. ?

14. Guess Devs took a hiatus for br

15. Oh look, I thought this was real, maybe that's because of this crappy update.

16. Currently looking into this.

17. And where is my health crystal?!?

18. Looking into what exactly? Still can't see when a thread was created..