Apology to IXIGIXI_-KING-_IXILIXI of X Factor: Peace

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Jagid, Jul 21, 2014.

1. The next time I hire a 330m 400a/200d/150s ally I will check to see if the owner is in a war. Although it seems like a small thing to me I now understand how important such a thing is to others.

2. Re: Apology to IXIGIXI_-KING-_IXILIXI of X-Factor: Peace

Lmao

3. Re: Apology to IXIGIXI_-KING-_IXILIXI of X-Factor: Peace

I asked him for a script repeatedly. Post something for me to sign.

4. Re: Apology to IXIGIXI_-KING-_IXILIXI of X-Factor: Peace

Lol why would you go into ee war with allies that sell quickly?

5. Re: Apology to IXIGIXI_-KING-_IXILIXI of X-Factor: Peace

Thank you!

6. Re: Apology to IXIGIXI_-KING-_IXILIXI of X-Factor: Peace

Still getting farmed by X Factor over this. It's IXI_BRICKZ_IXI this time.

7. Re: Apology to IXIGIXI_-KING-_IXILIXI of X-Factor: Peace

This guy sounds like a noob. Not OP

8. Re: Apology to IXIGIXI_-KING-_IXILIXI of X-Factor: Peace

Thank you!

9. Re: Apology to IXIGIXI_-KING-_IXILIXI of X-Factor: Peace

I have to agree. What kind of dumbass goes to war with a 300m ally? They sell fast you spaz.

10. Re: Apology to IXIGIXI_-KING-_IXILIXI of X-Factor: Peace

Thank you!

11. Re: Apology to IXIGIXI_-KING-_IXILIXI of X-Factor: Peace

Op The issue isn't about the Allie hire as you are well aware of It had to do with the fact that u threated Him with "your clan" and "your friends" u were given 24hrs to apologize to him for the threats. U decided that u didn't want to and honestly speaking called him a few choice words in your attempt to "apologize". So Op before u go off claiming it was over the ally think again as u have been informed many times that wasn't the issue.

12. Re: Apology to IXIGIXI_-KING-_IXILIXI of X-Factor: Peace

No one said 24 hours and I told him we'd farm him BACK after he threatened me for it.

13. ^ Starting a fight about a 300mill ally in the first place is stupid

14. Farmed some more by IXIGIXI_-KING-_IXILIXI just now.

Oh and I imagine there will be more people with a few choice words about this too.

15. /agree

The only reason I posted the apology is that they starting farming my whole clan including a guy who told me he USED TO HAVE 80 billion before today.

This is a power trip by a bunch of bullies.

16. it's a game, so can't really say it's bullying, BUT as said it's just dumb to start a war over a ally which sells within 8mins anyway (due to price) 

17. war game* means not bullying due to war being an essencial part

18. That's the case I made to my clan until they stripped everyone.

This is a war game. Have you heard of war crimes? My question is where the line ought to be.

19. I'm guessing after your posts which came after you apologized he probably won't accept it.

Op also didn't tell the whole story lol. Jagid hit king with multiple Alts, which means he deserves being a clan farm.

I'm also sick of hearing "bullies" on a war game. Nobody cyber harassed op or caused physical harm. This is a war game, he knew when he downloaded it that people hit each other. If he didnt like being hit he could have made a sincere apology.

No support op

20. Hmmm let the two just bash it out 1 vs 1 thenLet king handle it himself️