The Writer's Café

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Irin (01), Jul 20, 2010.

1. Hey all. It's good to see you all. Now all we have to do is have Dave come.

2. Hey-o, Smighty. Missed you.

I see 'Dave' all the time, elsewhere. Don't chat too much, but yeah, I see them a lot.

3. DaveStrider.
    Not Dave as in the name.

4. yes hello i'm here and no candi does see me elsewhere lmao i've been lurking the thread consistently i just haven't jumped in and said anything haha

5. Missed you too Candi. A lot.

6. I used Dave in quotation marks because I'm used to seeing Kai.

Just so you know.

7. Kai? That is who...?

8. And it's good to see everyone here. Now all we need is cheese to complete the picture.

9. kai's me, that's my name. it's nice to see everyone here, it's been a while.

10. I was just wondering because he made it seem like "Kai" and "Dave" were two different people.

11. The animated cutscenes in Fire Emblem: Awakening are seriously great.

12. I agree Beagle. Extremely impressed with them all.

13. Is that some sort of Anime game?

14. No. But they made the cutscenes in a Japanese anime format on the 3DS, and it's stunning. Google one or youtube it.

15. It's a Japanese made game so the art style is similar to that of an anime. The game itself is a strategy game though and the Fire Emblem games are some of the best when it comes to that genre. :p

16. The Mother series is much better imo.

17. So what is everyone up to this summer?
    I'm personally working at a day camp for both halves.

18. So Dave (or can I call you Kai? Whatever you want), I remember in the past that you used to post something like "Reading creepypastas for hours... Can't stop".
    Now I know what you mean.

God. They are so ******* addicting.
    Where is the best place that I can read them? Preferably the longer ones. Currently I use Reddit for them.
    Can you read "NoEnd House"? It was really long but awesome.

19. Yeah, I've read almost all of the good ones, but it was a while ago so I don't particularly remember them all that well.