SkinnyMinny vs stryker20 and his friends.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Hello forum users and abusers.

I don't have a clan. So I can't make a decent off system war thread, what I can do is make a player vs player thread.

If you are bored between regens then this is something to read. Something to troll. Something to hate on me about...

I have had on and off ongoing fight with the war family for almost a year now.

I won't trash talk them. I have a lot of respect for the upper echelon of that family.

Argoli, Godshand and a few others.

Anyhoo... Recently a few of there more pathetic excuse for members trash talked me for no reason, they were out of my hitting range, so I made a fight with the war family sub clans.

You would not believe how many clans this family has floating around the ether.

Anyway. This particular moron decided to make a special project of me. Stryker20.

This is the story of that fight....

[​IMG]

He posted his trash and threats on his own wall

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You get the picture....

This idiot had 150 bil of allies

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He sold 30 bil of allies to repot his failing pots and I stripped the rest while he slept

[​IMG]

He then woke up 7 hrs later and was reduced to a lousy 25 bil ally.

His pots almost gone.

Unable to admit he lost the fight, he decided to blame kotfe for the 120 bil strip.

[​IMG]

Not true. I have gold put aside for this kind of fight.

[​IMG]

I sold all his allies on wc.

Conveniently. The noob he is, that posted not once. But twice in his own wall that he is never going to stop, has cleared all his trash and threats from his own wall.

[​IMG]

Unfortunately. That doesn't end the fight. I am never going to stop. Not until he is gone.

Since never stopping was his modus operendi. Then is only fair that this is my same ambition.

He started the fight. To bad for him he doesn't get to decide when it ends.

His clannies continue to hit my news regularly and that's ok. I will get round to them.

He has attempted to grow his kingdom out of my hitting range.

[​IMG]

Sadly for him. If I build a level 3 guild on an empty land. He is back to being an easy target.

Then I sell the guild and he can't even scout me.

Makes it all that much easier for me.

He can make a public apology and cease fire request or reset for me to stop, as was his original threat to me.

I will persist to complete his humiliation with this endeavour until the job is done.

Thanks for reading if you bothered. Is just another kaw pvp story. There are so many.

Hate away. Or let it die. I don't expect anything less 

2. Who honestly cares

3. Only reason you play is cuz you thrive off of the forum attention

4. Statless alt 

5. Or you could do nothing and spare us the drama.

6. You care. Or wouldn't have posted not once but twice, with a cowardly statless alt no less. Sad for you

7. Hey it's Alison.
    Hi Alison. 

8. Sorry, I just reset. Try my acct -Mali- ;)~

9. Look at me. I hit someone in a war game. Let's make a pointless thread about it

10. You could spare yourself the drama frog by ignoring the thread and save yourself the pain of reading.

It's a public forum. It's part of my enjoyment to make full use if it. If you don't like it I suggest you contact a moderator or ata via email.

11. Umm... Invalid

12. gee! I could do that. Couldn't i?

Or I could just post a pic of dime female wrestlers

[​IMG]

13. Some not dime. 

[​IMG]

14. Sorry. I didn't mean to post that twice.

[​IMG]

15. How about we derail this as much as possible ?!?

16. How about we don't derail her thread, and let it live it's lifespan, and then die.

17. Id rather it die now

18. Thanks frog. All I really need is Wolfie to show up with a couple of side show bob morons of his and the cycle is complete.

19. Sadly tear of god statless alt. Nobody derails my threads as much I as I do. So you can leave now since you have nothing to contribute, save for your cowardice and butthurt