Clan: -The Uprising-

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Cherry, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Shameless pump

2. I don't know why but I keep think op is

Strawb3rry :?

3. Great choice on my picture.

4. For the butthurt on this thread <3 Yw

[​IMG]

5. Gimme some of dat cream, gotta put some on Wolfie ;)

6. Strawberry/Cherry, Cookie, Grape, Crazy, Khajiit, Chick, are awesome people! They are the people who make this game fun! And why -The Uprising- is so awesome! Support!

7. Yeah my ass is sooo sore it hurts to sit down :cry:

8. Fruity Bump

9. I don't make this clan fun Lass??

10. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA* in 7.1 surround sound for an unrivaled menacing laugh*

11. Support, I enjoyed my time with those of you that I was in DotF with. The clan thread looks great and I'm sure you guys put even more effort into running the clan.

12. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .........MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....... DO U HAVE WAT IT TAKES.... LOVE THE EVIL EYE ...... GREAT WIN IN THE WAR ....MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

13. lol hey smexi Dark lol you fun too! And everyone else in this wonderful clan!

14. Fun clan. Great ppl there. Well except for grape. Grrr. But it's all good. I can overlook the dork that is grape because the owner Cherry rocks!!
    But in all seriousness... good luck in S4 y'all(excluding grape who I will turn into a cheap boxed wine) deserve it. Keep fighting on!!

15. Well a big THANK YOU to all my family members in -The Uprising- i have only been playing for 3 months and you made me welcome,i have learnt a lot in this time and have grown quick. Thanks again Welsh

16. I have joined this game 3 years ago.i know my stats are little but i just joined the uprising the are great! Learning and growing so fast.it is an honor to be in the great family with some nice friendly people.strawberry,rose,grape,cherry,crazy,and more other so i want to give a big THANK YOU.hope yo see you all soon.

17. Sh don't need towers...plus I think you guys will be a bunch of mids so that won't work against sh 

18. Major support, Cherry is quite a good leader. Best of luck

19. Ummm all I can say is Cherry is a noob, but she is my favorite Noobmuch respect to her members