What is the strength required for ssh?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GetPlowed, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Basically as title states. I always thought the line was 5mcs, with raw strength and bfa added. However, after reaching that, I seem to still be below the line. Anyone able to give me a bit of clarification? Thanks 

2. Follow me I can help.

3. There is no line. You can be on lb and still be considered ssh. There is one but idr who. Someones bound to say below my post

4. [/color=violet] Give me your soul I'll help [/color]

5. Sorry, let me clarify. At what line do you go from sh to the hit range of an ssh?

6. Woops i read tht wrong.

The line isnt super clear but the line is in build not bfa ( unless over 25t ). To be ssh you need 4-5 hf attk builds and 2-4 upgraded sos (lvl 2)
    OR
    Have 25t+ bfa as a sh counts as ssh

7. 25t? That's crazy. TheBlackSwan is like #110 on Ally LB, and he only has around 20t in allies. And he's the biggest SH/SSH in BFA, I believe.

8. I'm at >100m bfa, and have 5 attack hf buildings. Just need to upgrade some sos?

9. 15* dafuq did i mess up twice

10. Thts wht i was told :lol: then again i was always regular sh with 7tril in allies

11. Word of advice. Don't do it. Choose a real build.just sayin

12. You need about 110 to 115 mill bfa to be ssh.

13. 6 trill or little more in right stat allies

14. Ssh means super small hansel  why need all those thrillilons of ally if u are super small ? 

15. 20t in allies nowhere near 110lb