BIG OSW ALLIANCES

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Jul 14, 2014.

1. I don't know who has the junkier hansel, Pup Devil or Saltyfeet. What are you afraid of with Salty? You gonna call in help for him too?

lordofthechump you can not call anyone else a nooblet. You have not heard of 90% of the information I put in my op and you have never been in an OSW

2. This is very helpful

3. Bahaha u idiot. I got the junkiest hansel btw. Now, i aint afraid of anythin u chump. I was gonna retire. I made a thread about it u illiterate moron. Now, stop talking nonsense and come at me brah

4. Lots of good and bad ideas on forums. One I like that I heard recently... Noobs can only read forums until they upgrade to castle lvl 3. Once ya get the ug you can post to forums. It would sure help with threads like this. 29 pages.. Of which 26 are statless alts.

5. I see 26 pages of rage by noobs from the Scoutlawz

6. One does not simply call osiris ..  they were nearly on pair with Yafi on their first osw

7. And yea .. Yafi even agree that Osiris is a good osw clan

8. Who here remembers KOA?

9. That made no sense. This further proves my point that Osiris is a bunch of no talent drama queens and this guy can formulate a sentence that makes sense.

Ashes I barely remember KOA

10. All of kaw

i will lead us into battle against the ugly zaft and with my new pants we will be unstoppable

Seems legit we can all blame the pants if it doesnt work

11. Shinigami don't talk about crap you know nothing about. senor butthurt the same counts for you,you just a butthurt noob the more you talk crap about Osiris the better i feel it means we messed you so hard up that you still crying about itgo get a life butthurt boy

12. ^yea you messed me so hard up.. you mess everyone so hard up

13. Bump for KAW history

14. Got no lyfe

15. Oh look there's the weirdo the realist again proving how stuck on me he is.hasn't got nothing of interest to help towards kaw.Becauee he is a big bore but always got something to say about me .Yet I don't even know who you are.But starting date is a few months ago.but too scared to insult me and write it from a main account.And if that's your only 1st account you really don't know me because this year I haven't even been as active on kaw !! But thankyou for proving I push your buttons weirdo.

16. So much good useful information was written in thid thread yet the realist doesn't quote any of it.Only picking out something I wrote what a weirdo.Sorry about it Senor butthurt.

17. Jesus H Christ, you quote something said so long ago and claim Roni has no life? Are that desperate to start up a conversation 

18. Was on page 26?

19. I'm known as Tanked baby cakes. And AllianceMaybilia << from 2014. Seeing as though you screenshot everything I bet you have a couple from me. To bad I was perm banned on Tanked, was a good run.